Chapter 16

I am really updating faster than before. This chapter will contain a Steven's pov. So the main twist in the story begins from here. Stay tunned for more. And be sure to click that star.

Enjoy

Erica's pov

So with another drive of 15 minutes we finally reached our destination. And as soon as I see the place, I regret trusting Steven. He said he won't bring me to a restaurant and what is this then.

I look at him and give him the most angriest glare and explain expression.

He looks at me and his face forms an 'o'

"This, ohh don't you worry miss, its a nice and less crowded place. And for you, you look amazing." He grins at me and gets out of the car. He opens the door for me and I move out.

"Whatever, I am not forgiving you for this. Get it."

"But trust me, this place is awesome, and the food also." With that he takes me inside and we get greeted by a women. She looked very decent. As soon as she saw Steven she smiled.

"Steven, after a long time, and you brought someone. Wait is she your girlfriend.?"
The glint in her eyes was so confusing. And she had a great french accent.

"No we are just friends" I am the first to speak.

"Friends, even better." She chuckles.

"Rose, I had a booking?" He asks. So her name is rose, it is just like the way she is.

"Okay, let me check." She moves towards the receptionist and they talk something which we could not hear.

I look at Steve and give him a smile. He returns me the same.

"Steven, I got your reservation, come I'll escort you." She calls us and gestures us towards a big door. As we moved the door led into a big dinning hall. There were only 3 tables in this big hall at a distance. Long distance. So Steve was correct, about less crowd. Finally we reach the table near a gaint window. It was decorated beautifully.

"Enjoy your dinner. I'll send someone soon to take orders." Rose smiles and us and begins to leave.

"No Rose, wait. Send the usual, even her." Steve says. He did not even ask me. So impolite.

Rose smiles back an okay. By that time Steven pulls out a chair for me to sit. I get seated and so does he.

"How can you order for me? When you don't even know about my choice of food."

"You know this place is completely french. I mean the food. Even the menu's are in french, I just thought you would like what I usually eat here."

"And how did you guess that I don't know french.?"

"Ohh it means my guess was correct." He laughs.

"Stop it Steven. I am trying to learn some french okay. Atleast I know the basics."

"Okay ma'am" he says in the french accent. And I laugh. Today was really a fun day. I never expected someone to make me feel so special and make me laugh so much.