Chapter 22 ~ Reinforcements

The large ship docked into what was left of Phoenix Drop's port. As it did, a poof of smoke appeared in front of it, and a woman emerged from the smoke. Her brown hair was tinged with grey, and it was pillow into a loose braid on her right shoulder. Her witch's hat sat on her head. The woman's face was incredibly pale, and there were deep black bags underneath her eyes.

"Hailey! Long time no see!" Lucinda greeted.

Hailey gave Lucinda a weak smile. "Lucinda! It's been too long!"

Lucinda introduced Hailey to the rest of us. We said our hellos, and then turned to the ship behind the witch.

"Hailey, why the large ship?" Lucinda asked.

"I came here from Tu'La, and I needed a way to get across safely." She replied.

"I think what she means is: why did you use such a large ship to get across?" Aphmau clarified.

"Ahh. That. Well, I was able to bring in........reinforcements." Hailey answered.

The ship docked, and an entire pack of werewolves landed on the beach. Many of them had transformed completely, while others remained human-like in appearance.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"They're what's left of the Southern Wolf Tribe.
They were exiled a long time ago, and now they want to reclaim their hunting grounds." Hailey explained.

"The Southern Wolf Tribe?" Melody asked.

"The tribe Lowell belonged to..........." Aphmau muttered.

"Does Hailey~Sama think that they'll like Naomi~Chan?" Naomi asked.

"I don't know. They just wanted to help fight for their hunting grounds." She replied.

"Well, I suppose the more help the better." Garroth commented.

"Agreed. We'll have to make makeshift homes for everyone." Aphmau said.

As everyone began to discuss arrangements, I could see Leo visibly uncomfortable.

"Leo~Kun, what's wrong?" Naomi asked.

"It's nothing Naomi~Chan." He said.

"Does Leo~Kun want to go for a walk?"

"Yeah. Are you coming with?"

"S-Sure!"

The pair went off for a walk. I could only assume that Leo felt agitated being around other werewolves, and I'm not sure how the other werewolves would've felt about seeing a Mief'wa. Either way, they were gone.

"So, what's the course of action?" I asked when I returned to the group.

"We want to begin taking back some of the smaller cities, such as the ones on the edge of Ru'aun." Melody informed me.

"It'd be best if we did start small, and then gathered support from there." Laurence added.

I noticed that someone was missing. "Where's Luna?" I asked.

"She went off to survey one of the smaller villages. She's planning to analyze the Shadow Knights and their routines so we'll have the upper hand on the attack." Aphmau replied.

"So, when are we going to act?" Hailey asked.

"We were thinking a week from now. How does that sound?" Lucinda asked.

"That'd be great." Hailey replied.

"We'll have time to make temporary shelters, and we'll be able to train." Garroth added.

"Looks like we have our plan!" I remarked.

"Yes, now we'll have to see if the plan actually works." Melody replied.

"We at least have to try." Laurence said.

Aphmau nodded. "We need to help in any way we can. We can't just leave them to the Shadow Lord."

We nodded in silent agreement. With a plan in mind and support from the Southern Werewolf Tribe.........

We were on our way to purging the darkness back to its ugly origin........

A/N I know this chapter was short, but I had a busy weekend. I'm going to cut this A/N short because I have to go to bed. However, I will say this: Remember when I made my New Years resolutions, and I said that I would never complete the last one (if u don't know what I'm talking about, I did a tag in TCW where I listed my New Years resolution for 2016)?

Well, I'm here to say:

IM STAN AND I WAS WRONG! IM SINGING THE STAN WRONG SONG! I SHOULDNT HAVE TAKEN THAT CHANCE! SO HERES MY REMORSEFUL DANCE!

More on this mañana :P Anyway, I gotta go. I'll see you guys next chapter. Bye /)^3^(\