Chapter 14~ The Lunar Mystery

We all stood in shock and stared at the stone in Luna's hand.

"What are you staring at?" She yelled.

"H-how did you find a wyvern scale?" Lucinda asked her.

"Why should I tell you?" She sassed.

"We've been looking for one." Laurance replied.

"Why would a Shadow Knight need a wyvern scale?" She yelled at him.

"He's not exactly your typical Shadow Knight. And Lucinda isn't your typical witch either." I replied.

She turned her attention to me. "Huh? What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same question." I said.

"You know her?" Leo whispered.

"And you didn't tell us?" Chris angrily whispered.

"I'll explain later." I replied.

"There's nothing to worry about! Naomi~Chan assures you that she and her friends are nothing to worry about!" Naomi assured her.

"A meif'wa? I thought they were persecuted!" Luna showed some interest in Naomi.

"We may seem intimidating, but we aren't trying to hurt you. We just wanted to know where you got that scale. We need one for a ritual." Melody said to Luna.

"I want to believe you, but I can't. I've been lied to in my trip here, and I don't want to believe more lies." Luna replied.

"Well, since we have the only food supply for miles around, you don't have much of a choice." Lucinda argued.

"Starting a farm isn't that hard." Luna replied.

"But a farm takes time to grow. Time that you don't have." Lucinda shot back.

"Why are you here anyway?" Laurance asked.

"That's private information." Luna replied.

"Such as your name?" I asked.

"Yes, that is also private."

"Well Luna, one mystery has been solved." I smirked.

Luna's face paled. "H-how did y-you.........? You read my journal, didn't you?"

"To be fair, I found it before I found you. The journal was my only clue as to who you were."

"You're explaining yourself later." Chris angrily whispered at me.

"Hush!"

"Then why don't you know about my intentions for the scale?" Luna asked.

"Some parts of the journal were smudged. I did find it in the water after all." I replied.

"Well, then at least that is still my own secret."

"But what if we can help? What if our intentions are the same?" I asked.

"I doubt it." Luna replied.

"At the very least, let us prove that you can trust us." I begged.

"She's right. Come. I'll let you take shelter here, and I'll provide food." Lucinda offered.

Luna thought about it. "Fine, but the scale stays with me."

"Deal........."

A/N I know this chapter is short, but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless. Also, guess who got Lucy's Keys? This girl! So excited!! It was a birthday gift from my aunt, so if she's reading this (which is highly unlikely, and if she is I'm screwed) thanks a lot! Anyway, I'll see you next chapter. Bye /)^3^(\