"why are you so naïve!" the man flipped, face turning red as he stood up while anger was in his veins. Hyunsik was angry, he couldn't think of any reasonable explanation of the dumb actions of the boy infront of him.

Jeongguk on the other hand could only flinch and hung his head low, tight. He had wanted to voice out his thoughts, no, he wanted to scream them – I am not naïve! I only wanted to protect her! I want her to be happy. I want her to have a happy life and she could be happy in taehyung's arms! I can never give her everything and only taehyung can do that!

"tell me, tell me why the fuck are you a fool? Why the fuck are you running away, why –" jeongguk's eyes widened as he heard the word running away. the words clearly pissed him off and before he knew it, his voice came out of his mouth as his legs stood up.

"I am not fucking running away! I fucking let haine go for her own good! You tell me I am running away when all I've been doing in my entire life is to let go of the things I love the most!" the boy burst out, tears spilling in his eyes as he is completely maddened.

a sob escaped. "Ever since I was a child I've always been alone! I let my mom go because she was dead. I let my happiness go because even if haine is my life. I'd rather be not selfish and let her marry a guy that wasn't me! I let the very woman I've loved in my entire life go because I want her to be happy ! I want he to—"

"you never made haine happy at all! You and you're twisted decisions is something I can never understand!"

"what the fuck do you know, you were gone for a long time and–"

Hyunsik cut jeongguk. "yeah! true, I am fucking away when my daughter needed me the most, I was fucking not by her side but putang ina, I know when I should step in to make you realize that everything you did right now is something that never made my daughter happy! true, you got my crazy daughter named eunha out of the picture, but look what was the aftermath?! You are here! You are here at this goddamn place when you're supposed to be taking care of my daughter and her twins!"

Jeongguk's heart almost stopped beating as his brown orbs widened at the mention of the, "t—twins?" Jeongguk stuttered as his eyes immediately became glossy, lips founding no words to speak and mind into turmoil. "you didn't knew" hyunsik spoke as a matter of fact, regaining his composure as he saw jeongguk's knees betray him and he fell on his chair.

She's pregnant with my baby, she is . . . she is bearing my child. Thats why, that's why she weighed heavy in my arms.

"haine always wanted to tell you about it . . . everytime—" hyunsik paused finding it hard to speak as he was starting to break, "everytime my daughter pays a visit, all she ever wanted is to let you know. She wanted you to know because she believes, she believes that if you knew you would stay. You would not let go of her and the babies she has . . . my daughter—"

Hyunsik let the tears drop, "all my daughter ever wanted is to be with you" the older man whispered as he wiped his own tears.

"but I – "

"I'm here to help you, jeongguk" at the mention of those words, was the same way that a couple of uniformed men entered jeongguk's room and uncuffed his chained hands and the glass beneath them started to shrink. no barrier was holding them in, anymore. "I am giving you this once in a lifetime chance, jeongguk. If you let this slip away, you're going to regret it forever"

I'm given another chance. I—I'll be able to see haine once again and we –

Jeongguk's lips couldn't formulate words as he couldn't believe what was happening, jeongguk's heart was starting to do somersaults of happiness. "you have to think this through, you have six hours. You only have six hours to stop my daughter's wedding"