Ch:36 Ryan Is Happy

Blair's POV

It's been a week since Asher and I got together. We didn't need an official first date or asking me out or any of that bullshit. We were together and that's all that mattered.

With all the Asher and Ryan drama I felt I was totally out of the loop. I had no idea what was going on with my friends. I met them over coffee and discussed what was going on.

Apparently, Mia and Blake did have a thing going on. But it was only physical. She is actually seeing the barista guy. I met him. And he's cute.

Lisa is still all cute amd adorable with her nerdiness. She is actually now very good friends with the O'Briens guy. Mia says he likes Lisa. But Lisa says there is nothing like that going on. It was just platonic.

...

I have finally decided to man up and talk to Ryan today. I've seen him around school. Mia and Lisa still talk to him but I did not have the guts to speak to him.

So here I am standing at his door. Asher got all grumbly and jealous when I told him I was going to meet Ryan. But I promised him a day in tonight.

I knocked the door waiting for somebody to open it.

The door opens and Ryan stood there. Realising it's me, he shuts it in my face.

"Ryan please." I say knocking again. "Can we please talk. I really want to talk to you."

"Go away!" He yelled back.

"No. I'm staying here until you open the door and just hear me out."

I hear no reply and I end up sitting against the door for like forty five minutes. I know what I did was totally wrong. Ryan was such a good friend of mine and I just used him.

Finally the door opened again and a hand came into my vision.

"Come on." He said pulling me by my hand.

I already have little tears running down my face. I'm such a cry baby.

"Ryan." I squeal immediately hugging him. He stubbles and runs into the door. He hesitates for a moment but then hugs me back.

We sit on the couch.

"Listen, I'm so sorry for everything I did to you. It sucks. You were my friend and I used you. It was horrible. And I was at a bad place. But I just hope we can forget it and continue our friendship."

"What you did was horrible Blair. But I guess we both knew there was nothing more than friendship. You were my first friend in the States. And you betrayed me. It hurt so bad."

"I know and I promise to make it up to you. You are an amazing friend to me. It sucks so bad that we don't even talk to each other anymore. And I hate that you don't even sit with us for lunch anymore."

"Yeah, well I don't think asher would like that very much."

"He'll get over it." I dismiss it with my hand.

"Alright, I guess we can start again."

"Yayy!" I squeal hugging him.

...

That was a good start to our ending. The following days went by amazing.

Ryan came back to our table. Asher would grumble about it. And I would just give him a little kiss and that adorable smile would be back. Blake and Mia were on good terms talking properly and I met Lisa's friend. He is so smart !

Everything is great !

Thankyou so much guys. The last chapter. Just an epilogue remaining.

Let me know what would you like to see in the epilogue. I was thinking a married life with little Asher and Blair running around. But let me know what you want.

Vote
Comment
Share

Love xo