Ch:3 As We Cuddle And Be Cute

Do Not Forget To Vote And Comment :)

Blair's POV

Asher dropped me off and went to Naomi's. It's been three hours. We left from school at three and it's already six. I wait for a while and then have dinner. It's already nine and I have lost any hope from Asher.

I change into a big T-shirt and put on my spongebob fuzzy socks.
I'm mopping in bed, stuffing my face with the truffles that Asher  brought me.

Soon, I hear the front door open and hear heavy footsteps climbing up the stairs

Soon, I hear the front door open and hear heavy footsteps climbing up the stairs. My door opens and Asher enters in with a guilty face.

I turn away from him, not wanting to speak to him. He climbs into the bed and puts his hand around my waist and pulls me to him. "I'm sorry, I got caught up at home."

"Caught up at home or with Naomi," I ask him angrily.

"No, I left from there and went home to get stuff for school tomorrow, but then Eva saw me and asked me to play with her for a while, you know I can never say no to her."

Eva is Asher's five year old sister. She's the most adorable kid I've ever seen. She has golden blonde curly hair, bright blue eyes to whom you can never say no.

"You know that I can never say no to Eva and you ," he says tickling me, poking me in the waist. I giggle at that and turn around. "What were you doing with her?" Asher's cheeks turn pink. 

"Asher" I  stretch his name. "Were you playing tea party as a princess?"

"No, I wasn't. Don't go around assuming" I giggle and pinch his cute nose.
He holds me to his chest playing with my hair and we lay there for a while.

"So, what did you and Naomi do?"

"Brandon, Ashton, Matt, Damon,and Julio were there from the football team, and there were some girls. We just hung out and you know.."

I know what his you know meant. I sigh, but don't say anything.

"I'll order pizza and you go put on the movie," he tells me.

"Well, I already had dinner"

He looks at me and just mutters an oh.

"I haven't had anything so I'm gonna go order a pizza with cheese dip and you go put on some movie." Now I feel bad about this, maybe I should have called and asked.

I switch on the TV in my room and put on a Rom-Com from my Netflix. I don't wanna upset Asher more by putting on some sappy movie. I'll leave it for the next time.

Asher comes back with the pizza as I settle in my bed. He gets on the bed with me and I start the movie.

"Well I see you are saving me from the sappy shit today. I'm happy." He tells me grinning.

"Only for you" I tell him grinning similarly.

He opens the box of pizza and passes me the cheese dip. He eats the pizza and passes me the crust. I dip it in the cheese and eat that.

This is how we always eat pizza. He hates the crust and I love it with the dip. He says it's dry and tastes like cardboard. I don't even know how he knows what cardboard tastes like.

We continue eating like this while watching the movie. Finishing it he puts the box away. I see him removing his jeans and I look away. He gets under the comforter and brings me to him.

I get closer to him. Realising I'm only in a long T-shirt and he's only in his boxers, I blush and look away.

"What are you blushing for"

"Nothing" I yelp

He nudges my leg with his. "Are those spongebob socks Cheese Puff"

"They are cute, and so soft" I tell him running them over his legs.

"You act like a five year old. Even Eva isn't so obsessed with him."

"Well spongebob isn't for kids, Eva wouldn't even understand sponge, Sponge just wants to make loads of crabby patty and he misses his parents. Eva doesn't understand that."

He just smiles at me looking fondly and then tucks me under his arm.

...

The movie gets over and I yawn. "Go to sleep Cheese Puff."

I'm too tired so I don't reply anything but turn around and go off to sleep. I feel him switch the TV off and spoon me from behind. His hand is on mine and his nose is buried in my hair. He kisses me on my head and whispers a soft 'night princess '.

...

It's another fresh day at Preston High

It's another fresh day at Preston High. I meet up with Mia and Lisa as usual and then we head for our lectures. It's Home Ec now which I share with Mia and Asher. I enter in with Mia and see Asher with his usual clique. I just give him a smile and go with Mia to a counter.

Parallel counters are set equipped with all the necessary equipment which are big enough for two people to work on.
The back of the class has pantry. They have all the necessary items-flour, fruits, vegetable, cheese, sauces. Students have to worry about nothing.

Studying in a private school does have it's perks. I'm happy we don't have those snooty uniforms that the other private schools have.

"Hey, she's my partner." Asher tells Mia, pulling me to him.

"Asher, I'm already here with Mia, besides you can ask one of the blondes to be your partner" I tell him. Referring to Alisha- a member of Naomi's posse.

"Jealous Cookie" he asks me.

A new nickname.

I scoff "Of course not,I jus-s-t uh uh prefer Mia over you" I stutter.

"We both know that's not true. Come on, Cookie come to your new booth." He yanks me with him.

I give an apologetic smile to Mia, who waves it away smiling back at me.

Vote
Comment

I haven't decided the cast yet. So,do leave suggestions :)