Ch:5 Totally Boyfriend Material

Do Not Forget To Vote And Comment :)

Blair's POV

I make my way out with Ryan. We go to the cafeteria to grab something before making our way around.
I show him Building A, which is the science section.

"So, where are you in England from?"

"Brighton"

"I love the beach in Brighton. The  sand there is totally different from ours over here."
"You know, my favourite youtuber lives there. Daddy fixed a meeting with them, but it wouldn't fix in our schedule so I couldn't meet her."

"Well, next time you go there, I'll show you around, and maybe we'll fix in some time to meet this youtuber of yours

"Well, next time you go there, I'll show you around, and maybe we'll fix in some time to meet this youtuber of yours."

I giggle,"Ya,I guess we could do that."
"Where are you living?" I ask him

"We've rented a house for now, on Oak street."

Oak Street wasn't in the richer part of town where Asher and I live, but it was a good neighborhood.
"Aren't you gonna stay here permanently?"

"Maybe, but we're not sure yet!"

"Oh"
"Well, if you want I could show you around, maybe then you would change your mind" I tease him with a wink.

"Sure, I would love that." He grins at me

I show him the rest of the buildings. We talk while I show him around. Apparently, he has an elder brother who is at college in England. He loves Chinese food and hates Mexican, says it makes him gasy. I laughed at that one. He doesn't play any musical instrument. Asher plays the guitar. He loves soccer and follows all the matches. His favourite team is ManU, though his favorite soccer player is Messi. Asher likes Real Madrid. His favourite player is Ronaldo.

We go ahead and make our way towards the fields. This area was usually occupied by students to hang around during lunch hours, and after school the teams practice for their matches.

"Do you play any sport?"

"Yes, I play football, or what you Americans like to call soccer!"he says with a cheeky smile.

I just laugh and poke my tongue out at him."You English people don't know what football is. Asher plays soccer too maybe you could talk to him about the tryouts! I'm sure he can help you."

"I don't think he likes me too much. He seamed a little hostile towards me."

"That's just Asher for you, he is tough in the beginning but he'll come around soon. He doesn't trust guys around me. He'll be fine."

"If you say so." He smiles.

...

There was still some time left before lunch got over so I decided to go meet the girls.
Ryan had some work at his locker so I told him to meet me at the cafeteria once he was done.

"Ryan's pretty hot," Mia announces looking at me.

"Yah, I would so do him." Lisa joins in. For Lisa to tell something like that was really a surprise, she is more of the quite type.

"Wow, you would pop the cherry for him?" Mia asks her.
I cringe at Mia's choice of words but don't say anything.

"I'm just saying, he's really hot. But I know he's interested in Blair so I won't be doing anything." She tells looking at me and munching on the fries.

"No, he's just a friend, he's not interested in me."

"That's what you think." Lisa huffs

"Blair Bear, what are you girls gossiping about? About how hot I am?" Asher pops out of nowhere. 

I groan at Asher's cockiness, whereas Mia giggles.
"We were actually talking about Ryan, maybe he could be Blair's first boyfriend!"Mia tells

Asher frowns and changes the subject,"Cookie, you and I are hanging out tonight!"

"Can't, I have piano lessons tonight."

"Fine, then tomorrow."

"Okay"

"We should go to the party that Blake's throwing ." Mia says.

"You don't go to parties Mia." Lisa says.

"Yes, but I can make an exception for  Blake." She sighs dreamily.

"I'm in" I say. Lisa agrees too

"No, you're not." Asher tells me.

"Why not?"

"Cause things get wild at Blake's parties, I don't want you to be going to such a place."

"Well, I don't care. I'm going" I inform him.

I see Ryan entering the cafeteria, and wave at him to get his attention.

Asher glares at him,"Why are you calling him? I don't like him."

"Cause he is new and doesn't know anyone. I don't want Naomi to claw her paw in him and taint him. She has already tried once, I'm not letting that happen again."

"Fine, I'm leaving though. I'll see you after school."

The four of us chat for a while and I ask Ryan if he would like to go the party, and he agrees. Mia tries to grill some answers out of him which just makes him uncomfortable.

"So, do you party too much Ryan?"

"Umm, no"

"Do you do drugs"

"Mia!" I interrupt

"What? Just making sure." She tells me.

"Are you a virgin Ryan?"

Oh My God.

Before he could answer, the bell rings and I get up pulling him with me.

I turn around to Mia as Ryan was walking in front of me."What is wrong with you?"

"Hey, I was just making sure for you. I had to know if he is trying to take advantage of you or something. A girl's gotta protect her girlfriend."

She gives me a kiss on the cheek and tots away in her heels.

I join Ryan and we make our way to Geography.

Vote
Comment

Love xo