Ch 10:Birthday Boy

Do Not Forget To Vote And Comment :)

Blair's POV

Things have been back to normal with Asher after what happened in the parking lot. We are back to our normal self, teasing and bantering with each other.

It's Asher's birthday today and I'm so excited. Yes, his birthday is after me which means he is younger than me. I have everything planned for the day.
I have kept my alarm two hours earlier than usual. Half an hour to actually wake up, one hour to get ready and the rest to meet up with Asher.

I get dressed in a cute two piece dress and carry a guess bag, putting on some heels and my channel glasses I head out. I reach his place in ten minutes and call Fiona to open the door. I didn't wanna risk ringing the bell causing  Asher to wake up.
I had called Fiona earlier and made all the arrangements.

As soon as I enter, Fiona hands me the breakfast tray."Ms Blair, How are you? Mr Asher is still in bed."
"It's okay, I'll go see him." I grin at her.

I make my way to Asher's room. He's sleeping on his back tangled in his blanket. HIs lips are pursed and he has a small frown on his face. He looks so cute and adorable. I quietly place the tray aside before tip toeing to him.

"Happy Birthday Asher" I scream excited, falling on top of him
"What the hell." He opens his eyes and looks around. Seeing me he gives a cute lazy smile before mumbling a small 'thankyou' and going back to sleep.
I look at him, his hair is all messed up in a sexy way, his lips are pink and pursed in a pout, he wasn't wearing a shirt so his firm abs were bare. I watch him like a creep.

"Wake up Asher! It's your birthday I've breakfast for you." I try to convince him, shaking his shoulders. He grumbles a 'no' with a frown on his head like a little baby and turns  away going back to sleep.

It's been barely two minutes before his door opens and Eva comes bounding in. She squeals "Happy Bwerthday Ashy."

I get up when I see her. She sees me and screams "Blair!"and runs to me sitting with me on Asher.
"Were you having a sweepoer without we?" She pouts. She has problem with her Ms just like Asher had when he was of her age.

"No baby" I tell her. "It's Asher's birthday, but he won't wake up!" I tell her.

"Asher!" She screams "Wake up! I have gifts for you."

Asher groans but finally wakes up. "What does a guy have to do to get some sleep around here." He grumbles making both Eva and I giggle. He sits with his back to the headboard and his legs outstretched with Eva and I sitting on them.

Eva doesn't pay attention to what he says but just puts her tiny arms around his neck standing up a little. "Happy Bwurthday Ashy! I wuv you." He kisses her head before messing her hair. Aww

"I have gifts fow you" Eva says handing him a red box. It was a Rolex Cosmograph Daytona.