Ch:18 We Might Be Moving Ahead

Do Not Forget to Vote and Comment

Blair's POV

I wake up to the feeling of light tickle on my neck. I blink my eyes a few times trying to figure out what it was. I snuggle closer to the warmth and it pulls me closer.

I finally open my eyes and notice my surrounding. Asher is sleeping with his hands around my waist, holding me tight and his nose in the crook of my neck. I could feel his light breathing tickling my neck.

I look at the window the sun is shining brightly pouring sunlight into my bedroom. Leila would probably barge in any minute now.

I can feel Asher's breathing change and realise he has finally woken up. His hold around me tightens and he starts peppering my cheeks with soft kisses. His lips are so soft and cold against my cheeks, I shiver from the feeling. I try protesting and escaping from him but he just pulls me closer. I close my eyes and try to trap the feeling that he gives me.

I turn in his hold. "Asher, what are you doing?" I say trying to push him away from me. He has no shirt on.

"I love you" he whispers looking into my eyes.

My eyes widen. "Asher.."

"I'm so sorry, I can't even explain. It's just.-"

"No." I interrupt. "You can't keep on messing up every time and just say sorry expecting everything to be fine. You just can't- "

He interrupts me,  "It's all because of Ryan. Ever since -"

"No, you can't blame him just because you're a dîck. He's always been there for me. You keep on hurting me. Just a sorry doesn't cut out everything wrong you've done."

"Blair," he pleads. "I promise I didn't mean to hurt you. It's just that Ryan he always has to spoil things for us."

"No, he does nothing but supports me as a friend. Which you definitely don't do. We haven't even spent time alone together in such a long time." I say dejected.

Every time we would make a plan. Either he would cancel last moment or Naomi would end up coming along. Things have changed so much between us. I miss the old us.

"You know, I saw you yesterday at Starbucks after school. You were with Naomi. I can't believe you were thinking of hooking up when we just had a fight" I inform him.

"You should have come up to me. I was not feeling too good about what happened with you, so Naomi brought me to Starbucks to cheer me up. We did nothing. I was too upset to be interested in anything."

"And about the hanging out thing. How about you and I. Just the two of us we'll go out somewhere. I'll take you somewhere special and it will just be the two of us." he tries to convince me.

I need to go for dress shopping for the gala today. Guess that can wait.

"Okay" I smile.

He grins back at me pulling me in a tight hug.

We lay there quietly hugging each other in our own thought when Leila barges in.

...

Asher had his hand around me while I was making patterns with my finger on his bare abs.

I giggle at the firmness of them. I poke them. They are so hard.

"Blair bear, what are you giggling at." He smiles looking down at me.

"Nothing." I giggle poking his chest.

"Then what's so funny" he teases getting on top of me.

"Asher" I squeal. Trying to stop his wandering hands from going anywhere.

And that's when Leila decides to make an entry.

"Ms Blair, you ready for school?" She asks barging through the door.

She sees us, Asher on top of me with no T-shirt on,  just some black silk boxers
She gets all flustered and red and stutters about getting ready and leaves the room.

I turn red but can't stop the big asß smile on my face. But Asher still doesn't move. He looks down at me still smiling.

"You embarrassed, princess." He teases flicking my cheeks.

"Stop it." I protest putting both my hands on my cheeks.

Hr grins. " We should start getting ready or we might get late." He kisses my head before getting off me.

...

I get dressed in my closet while Asher changes in the room into something from my drawer that he has full of his stuff.

I go down once I'm ready and find Asher waiting patiently for me.

"Aw, don't you look cute princess," he teases. Pulling me in a hug and moving side to side. "Nice T-shirt by the way." He smirks.

"Okay, thats it." I stop him.

We eat breakfast and make our way to school.

Asher doesn't have his school bag obviously. But instead of making a stop at his home and collecting it. He decides to go just like that.

Like a boss.

I decided to give him a pen. He refused but I forced him to. I told him he could take one of my notebooks but he refused. He said he would just take someone else's. I wasn't happy with his answer but decided to not argue.

We finally reach the school both of us get out. He comes to me, putting both his hands around my waist and locking them at my back. "I have soccer practice today so I won't be able to take you back." I pout.
He pokes my lips with his finger. "Stop that." He whispers. "You could maybe ask Mia or Lisa for a ride." He says. Indirectly telling me not to go with Ryan. I nod.

"I'll pick you up at 6. Okay" he finally says kissing my cheeks.

I nod "bye" finally hugging him once.

Well, today started off well. I grin.

...

Wow, some feels XD

I loved this chapter.

I'm always curious to know what country are you from. Let me know in the comments where you are from!

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share

And I'll see you lovely people next time.

Love xo
2.20.16