Ch:15 Things Happen, I Get Hurt

Do Not Forget To Vote And Comment

Blair's POV

It's Monday morning now. Ryan came over yesterday as he said he would. We had fun. He spent the entire day coaxing me to eat something healthy and watching movies with me. Both of us sat on our side of the bed while watching the movie. 

My alarm just rang but I'm too bored to get up so I decided to go back to sleep.

"Come on princess, wake up." I hear someone softly murmur in my ear and gently stroke my head. I grumble a no and turn away from the sleep intruder.

"Come on, princess we have school." The amazing voice murmurs again.
I go under the covers.

The voice chuckles. "Princess,  last time or else you may suffer from some tickle time." the voice teases.

I ignore it.

"That's it."

And I feel a huge load on me before the covers are pulled away and somebody starts tickling me.

Noooooo

I open my eyes to see Asher's beautiful face in front of me. His hair sporting the sexy out of bed look. He has worn a tight fitted black v neck with some dark jeans and a leather jacket laying on a chair nearby.

"Asher" I pout. "No fair. I'm sick."

"No you're not." He replies. Taking hold of my hands in his one hand that were trying to push him away.

"Chop chop, princess. Time for school. You look really pretty by the way." He comments bringing a strand of my unruly hair in front of my face.

I believe him for a moment before realising that I had drool on the side of my mouth, hair all haphazard, my short T-shirt had ridden up my tummy. And I realised Asher's fingers were running circles on the part of my exposed tummy.

"Go away, Asher. Leila, can you send away this mammoth and make sure he and his stinky pants don't come back." I shout trying to free my hands that are still in his grasp.

"Cheese puffs, my pants do not stink I must tell you. In fact I smell something else." He says sniffing around acting around as if he can smell something. He sniffs around bringing his nose upto my face near my neck. He puts his nose there sniffing me. "It's you that is stinking Blair Bear." He teases nuzzling my neck further.

I giggle. "It tickles Ashy." I say pushing him away. He continues nuzzling before finally placing a kiss there and pulling away.

"Come on baby, I'm waiting downstairs be ready in 20 mins." He orders before turning around and marching down the stairs.

" He orders before turning around and marching down the stairs

...

We are in the car now. And Asher was driving us to school. "So did Ryan come around yesterday?" He asks cautiously.