Ch:35 Bliss

Blair's POV

Asher and I stayed in bed. It was the afternoon, we had our lunch and were cuddling in bed. Just talking.

"Do you realise how long have I waited for this. That day. At the beach, when I kissed you. You had made me the happiest man on earth." Asher said kissing my cheek, with his arm around me and his other hand running all over my body.

"But then you said it was a mistake." I replied softly seizing my fingers from wandering.

"I was just so confused. I thought I would talk about it with you after school. But then at lunch, I saw you all cosied up with Ryan. And I just thought it didn't mean as much to you as it meant to me. I freaked out. And as soon as Naomi kissed me I just saw it as a chance to escape."

"I told you Ryan and I had nothing going on." I said shaking my head running circles on his chest.

"But you dated him. You told me he was your boyfriend and that literally broke my heart. Up till then everything that I did with Naomi was just out of jealousy seeing you two so close, flirting and dancing. I was so jealous. But when you said that, I lost any hope." He replied

"That was only because you hurt me and he was my only option on moving forward. I'm sorry I think talking about it first would have been a better option."

"Do you know how much it hurt to see you with him. Him kissing you and teasing you and making you smile. I hated him. And that day at Nathan's party. It hurt so much to see the two of you together."

"And I hated you cause you really hurt me with what you did after our kiss. You were ignoring me and then suddenly I see you at lunch kissing that bitch."

"I'm so sorry baby. You know how much I love you. No ones coming between us ever again." He says running caressing my cheeks. I smile cuddling closer to him.

"What about Naomi."

"I've already cleared things up with her. She knows there can possibly be nothing between us anymore." I nod in happiness.

A knock comes on the door. Fiona comes in. "Mr Asher Eva has been crying and bawling . I think you need to come."

Asher signs running a hand through his hair. "Alright." Fiona closes the door behind her.

I whine and pout. "Noo! Not now please." I try kissing him up his chest.

"Baby!" he says pulling me up to kiss me properly.

"I gotta go. But you're coming with me. Eva will be fine in some time and then we can hangout."

"Alright." I pout. He chuckles and kisses my pout away.

Just a little wrapping up. One more small chapter and then a super happy cute epilogue

Love xo