Ch:6 When I Decide To Let Loose

Do Not Forget To Vote And Comment :)

Blair's POV

Asher was coming over tonight for our weekly hangout. It's already been a few weeks since Ryan joined school. Things with Ryan have been going pretty good. He flirts sometimes, but I know its nothing major.

I'm lounging around in my room watching 'Pretty Little Liars' and drinking hot chocolate that Leila made for me.

"Miss Blair, Mr Asher is here for you." She tells me.

"Send him up, Leila." I tell her

"He asks for you to come down."

"Ugggh" I groan in annoyance

I climb down the stairs, to see him all dressed up in a Ralph Lauren shirt and some jeans, his hair gelled in a quif looking sexy as ever.

I finally reach him and he pulls me to his chest.
"What are you doing all dressed up"I ask him. My voice muffled because I'm stuck to his chest.

"I thought maybe we could go somewhere out! You've been couped up in your bed for way too long."

I break from his hold."But I want to stay in bed and cuddle, watch some movies and drink Leila's hot chocolate." I pout at him.

"Come on, it'll be fun. We can go to O'Briens, you love that place!"

When I don't budge he tries again
"Pretty please princess, just one night, come on!"

"You said no, when I talked about going to Blake's party though" I remind him.

"Blake's party get out of hand, I don't want you to be involved in anything as such. And besides, you'll be stuck to me the entire night. So there's nothing to worry about."

"Fine!" I give up. "But you'll have to wait for me, while I get dressed."

"Okay, but be fast"

"Forty minutes tops" I tell him

"Princess" he groans. I run away before he can say anything else.

...

I search through my closet and shout for Leila to help me find something.
After searching for a long time and Asher shouting for me to hurry up ,I finally decide on a dress, it's a little low cut but perfect for the place that we are going.(dress in the media box;)I wear my Louboutins and carry a Michael Kors bag. I put on some make up, a little more edgier than usual and get down to meet up with Asher.

 I put on some make up, a little more edgier than usual and get down to meet up with Asher

Asher doesn't see me getting down, busy drinking the scotch from the bar.
"Blair! Come down or I'm coming up and dragging you away in whatever you're wearing."

"Ashy, you're not allowed to drink from dad's bar."

He scoffs,"As if he'll know anything."
"Blair Bear, please tell me that's not what you're wearing."

"What is wrong with it?" I ask while straightening the front. It didn't look nice on me? I thought I looked nice *pouts*

"Princess" he replies as though he was reading my thought "you look way too nice in this. I don't want to be fighting guys the entire night. I wanna enjoy too." He whines.

"Ugggh, don't be a baby. Let's go!" I command.

...

"I'm calling the girls too." I tell Asher as we are driving.

"But this is our night sugar plum."

"I know, but we are going out so I thought they would like to join too." I tell him.

"Fine" he agrees

We reach O'Brien in some time and decide to wait for the girls inside. O'Brien is a pub which has drinks and music. It is not as sweaty and crowded as a club and has pool table and darts . Mostly everyone from school hangs out here. It's dark and chic. I love it!

Asher and I go wait inside for the girls and make our way to a table. Asher decides to go get some drinks while we wait for the girls. I'm standing alone and decide to check my phone for any messages. I see a text from Ryan and decide to reply back. Asher comes back, and we make plain conversations for a while.

The girls come soon and I greet them. Mia meets me first and whistle,
"damn girl you look hot."
I look at her in a sexy black dress with a very low back and long sleeves. "Please, you are the one to say Ms sex on heels." I compliment back.
Lisa looked adorable in a cute dark blue dress and some wedges. I coo at her pinching her cheeks,"aww look at you cutie" I tease her, her cheeks turns red.

"Well ladies" Asher cuts in "I think this has turned into more of a girls night and I would rather not like to emasculate myself any more, so I'm gonna go play pool with the guys for a while." He waves all of us a bye before making his way to the pool at the corner.

The centre consisted of the dance area. One side of it had the tables and the other side had some couches and pool table and darts. The bar was at the back running the entire length of the dance floor.

Mia gets Martinis for all of us, and we sit gossiping and giggling about everything.

Mia's been exchanging flirty looks with a guy across us. "Why doesn't he just come here."she groans. "He has been just looking at me for the past half an hour!"

"What about Blake?" I ask Mia

"Well, he's there but I'm not gonna deny myself some time with a hot guy!" Lisa and I chuckle at her antics.

"You know the guy beside him has been staring at you for a while too" she tells me.

"Who?"

"The hot one, in the blue Armani shirt."

I try to look for the guy and indeed he's starring at me and indeed he's very hot.

He smiles at me and I smile back. He comes to me and asks
"Can I buy you a drink?"

I look at Lisa and Mia to see them nodding yes.

I nod at him and we make our way to the bar.

Vote
Comment
A few changes have been made in the previous chapters so be sure to check them first.

Love xo