Ch:21 Swimming with Love

Do Not Forget to Vote and Comment

Blair's POV

It was two days before the gala and I was ready with everything. I decided to take a dip in the backyard pool for the afternoon. It was pretty warm for an October afternoon.

I was laying on the pool chairs in my blue Triangl bikini while reading some magazines. Leila had prepared some cocktails for me. My parents were supposed to be arriving this evening. I was pretty excited to hear about all their travel. They were in China for some business thingy.

I had my glares on and was reading some new gossip on the Kardashians when I felt someone's presence. I looked up and saw Asher stood there.

He has no shame. He was busy oggling me not even noticing that I was looking at him.

I try clearing my throat to get his attention.

His eyes are wide, mouth open and he's staring at everything but my face.

"Asher!"

"Hot!-- I a-a mean Blair! Princess"

"Yes peasant, what do you want." I ask putting my nose in the air and looking straight laying back.

"I brought my clothes for the gala for you to see" he says.

"Where are they?" I ask looking around.

"In the living room." He tells me.

"What are you doing?" He ask still looking up and down my body

I ignore it.

"Care for a swim?" I ask getting off the pool chair.

He quickly removes his clothes and jumps in the pool in his silk boxer. He dunks his head in the water and comes out.
Its like a scene from the movies. He looks sexy with the water droplets falling from his hair and glistening his entire body.

Asher looks at me with intensity before again going down into the waters swimming towards me and before I know it he is grabbing my thighs picking me up and throwing me in the water.

I giggle and shriek as Asher dives in again, laughing while throwing me again.

We goof around for some time, reaching the edge of the pool. Asher comes towards me trying to lift me. I put my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist clinging onto him so that he can't throw me!

I giggle as he tries to pull me off him. I look down and realise our faces are so close. He looks back at me the same moment. My breath hitches as his face comes closer. His eyes closes and his head dips. I close my eyes bringing our face closer. I can feel his breath on my lips. Just as his lip brushes mine someone clears their throat.

"Miss Blair, your parents are here." Leila informs me while giving me the eye.

I clear my throat and quickly get off Asher and out of the pool. Putting on a cover up I rush into the living room to greet my parents.

...

"Daddy!" I squeal breaking off in a run and hug him.

"Princess!" He chuckles hugging me back. "How are you doing?" He asks kissing my head and holding me at his arms length.

"Amazing." I reply. "I have everything ready for the gala. I have my piano recital coming up soon!" I explain.

"That's amazing. I hope my credit card hasn't suffered because of this gala." He chuckles.

"Jacob" my mother chides him.

"Mom!" I turn around and hug her too.

She hugs me while kissing both my cheeks.

"Asher's here." I tell them as I see Asher coming into the room dressed fully.

He greets both my parents shaking my dad's hand and hugging my mom and kissing her cheeks.

I smile at him as I see him getting along so well with my parents.

"How are you Asher?"

"Good" he replies with politeness.

"And your parents."

"They are good too."

"I hope you've been taking care of our Blair." He chuckles.

"Yes, I've been treating her like my princess." He gives my dad a charming smile and winking at me.

I giggle and can't stop the big grin from spreading on my face.

Asher had dinner with us and we said our goodbyes with a hug and a kiss on my cheek.

I couldn't stop smiling the entire dinner.

Dad calls me as I was heading to my room after seeing Asher off.

"Blair, is there something going on between the two of you?"

"No daddy. We are just friend." I say looking at him innocently.

He hmms and looks at me with a serious expression."Good. Let me know if something changes." He says giving me a stern look.

"Okay daddy" I reply kissing his cheeks and saying  goodnight.

Leila stops me before I enter the room. "Ms Blair, what are you doing with two guys on one time. First the English Sir and now Mr Asher. I don't think Mr Asher like it if he hear about this."

"Relax Leila, it's nothing. And don't you dare tell Asher about anything. Goodbye now, I need my beauty sleep. Don't come and disturb me anymore."

I run away before she can ask me anything else. Frankly even I wasn't sure what I was doing.

I hop into the bed letting Mia and Lisa know about everything that happened !

Here you go.

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment

Love xo
Share