Ch 26: Making it better

Do not forget to Vote and Comment

Blair's pov

"So.." Mia said pacing in front of us with both her hands clasped together to her mouth and walking at a slow pace. Lisa sat beside me with a nervous expression. This is how Mia acts when she's planning something evil.

I've seen this look a lot of time before. Once, when some wannabe tried to hook up with a guy she was dating. She had the girl humiliated in front of the entire school. Somehow she managed to hack the girl's phone and had all her texts. Let's just say things weren't pg-13 in there. She didn't really care about the guy, but no one is allowed to mess with what's hers.

My face was red and sobbing when Mia barged in with Lisa in tow. Both of them were dressed in silk pajamas while I was still dressed in my school clothes. I was munching on some truffles which Leila ordered for me from my favourite store.

Lisa made me a bath and had me relaxed. Now I too sat in my silk pajamas. The three of us were in my room while Mia thought of a plan to get back at Asher.

"You know what Mia, this is not even necessary. I mean it's not like Asher cheated on me or anything. We are not even dating."

"Hey, that's not an excuse. It was a dîck move on his part. He kisses you last night and then goes to ignore you AND kisses that slut. I mean-"

"Hey! thanks for reminding me what all he did!"

"Look, I'm sorry but we need to think of a plan to get him back." She says then looking at Lisa for approval.

Lisa nods her head. "He loves you. We just need to make him realise that."

"If he loved me then why did he kiss her." I snap

"He's just scared sweety." Mia said bending ahead and holding my face in her hands.

"You really think so." I ask her and looking at Lisa to know what she thinks.

They both nod and Mia promises to come up with some plan.

...

We come down to the kitchen and get Leila to make us some spaghetti.

The three of us sat at the dinner table sipping on some wine and having the pasta.

Just as we are done and munching on some brownies the door bell rings.

"Ooh, they're here." Mia gets up jumping in excitement and clapping her hands.

As the door opened people kept on coming one after another with equipments and cloth racks in their hand.

They set up a massage table and the little bucket and washer with a stool for Mani and pedi.

I looked at all the gorgeous dresses hanging on different racks.

I look at Mia with my mouth open. "What is all this? I'm not going out tonigh-"

"No no no." She says shaking her head.
"You just relax first."
"Mario." She calls and a tan build hot guy appears.

"He'll be giving you a massage." She says with a sly smirk

Mario looks at me. I give a smile. Totally not understanding what is happening. He's really hot. We go to the next room where the massage table is set up.

...

I sat in a chair while Nadia pampered my legs. Mia sat beside me with Lisa on her other side both of them getting treated too.

"So, how was the massage." Mia asks opening her eyes for the first time.

"Good." I reply with a shy smile.

"So this is the first plan for our revenge. First, to get you all relaxed and pampered. Next we are going to Nathan's party tomorrow. So that's what all these dresses are for. We need something to make Asher jealous. I was thinking of maybe involving Ryan too-"

"No, we cannot tell Ryan about any of this." I tell her.

"Oh no." She laughs. "He can't know about our plan. But you know, you need to flirt with him a little maybe even kiss him or something. Asher hates the guy. He's gonna get jealous. Voila! Asher is yours by the end of the night"

"I'm not doing that to Ryan." I tell her

"You're not doing anything to him. Just some innocent flirting to make Asher jealous. Beside it will make the poor guy(Ryan) happy. He's basically in love with you."

"Ryan is not in love with me." I say

"Maybe not love." She says nodding. "But he's desperate for you. I mean all the time he either spends talking to you or talking about you. It kinda gets annoying after a while." She replies sipping on some cocktail.

I frown thinking if that was true. Ryan wasn't desperate. He just doesn't know too many people so he talks to me a lot. I avoid her last comment and think about the plan.

"So." She says getting up clapping her hand. "You need to check out all these dresses and decide which one you'll be wearing tomorrow."

The stylist comes and she talks

The stylist comes and she talks. "We need something sexy but not too dressy it's just a house party." She informs him.

Lisa gets up excited and starts looking through all the dresses.

I get up and start looking at some too. Finally after trying on almost fifteen outfits that each of them had decided on I decided to wear a dress.

It was a little short for my liking but it would have to do for a night. I was feeling confident and was ready to party and make Asher jealous tomorrow.

Thanks so much for reading guys! I hope you enjoy it.

Leave your
Votes
Comments
to let me know what you think.

Don't forget to share it.

Let me know what do you think will happen at the party!

Love xo