Ch:14 Netflix, Snots and Tantrums

Do Not Forget To Vote And Comment

Blair's POV

"Umm," I look at Asher blinking not knowing what to say.

"Ryan" he nods stiffly at Ryan.

Ryan cheerfully greets him back. "Hey Asher. Blair was not having her soup I just got her to finish everything." he grins proudly.

*cringes*

Asher looks back at me and the container in his hand.

"I guess we won't need this now then." He says putting the soup container away.

He sits down on a chair awkwardly. Ryan who doesn't realise anything goes on yapping about something.

"Asher, bruh the party was amazing last night."

"I see, Blair's seems to have had too much fun." Asher says winking at me.

"Yeah, maybe we should have got out of the pool quicker " Ryan informs him.

"Wait, you guys were in the pool together." Asher asked with no expression on his face.

"Yeah, you should have seen Blair. She was too scared to even go down the slide. I had to take her in my lap."

Oh My God :$

"We were drunk." I try to justify it.

Ryan's phone bings. He checks it and looks up at me.

"Princess, you take care. I need to go." Ryan says getting up. I see Asher's face fall at the sound of what Ryan called me.

"You sure," I ask him.

He nods bending down pushing all the hair away from my forehead and kissing it. "I'll come see you tomorrow." He says, waving at Asher and leaving.

...

I didn't expect for Asher to be here and the fact that he doesn't like Ryan at all, made the whole situation so awkward. I don't know what to say and Asher has been looking at anything but me.

I try to break the silence." So you got me soup?" I ask him.

"Yah, Leila called and said you were sick and wouldn't eat anything so I brought some for you." He said coming over to my bed and puts his hand on my forehead.

"You shouldn't be near me." I tell him hiding under the covers with only my eyes peeking. "You'll get sick."

"I don't mind" he says pulling the covers down my face and completely laying on the bed.

"How you feeling?" He asks.

"My head hurts, I have snots all over me, and to top it all Ryan saw me like this."

"What's wrong with Ryan seeing you like this." He asks suspiciously .

"Not-t-thing" I stutter.

"Blair Bear, I'm asking you again. Do you like Ryan." He asks.

"No" I say looking at anywhere but him.

He sighs but leaves the topic.

"You wanna watch some movie Blair Bear." He asks searching for the TV remote.

"Yes" I nod shivering a little.

He switches on some movie and immediately pulls me too him.
"Come here baby, I can't have you getting cold." He whispers.

"You can't get sick because of me." I try to argue and push away but he just brings me in closer.

He has his nose in my hair and we both are cuddling watching the movie, soon I fall into a deep slumber.

...

I slowly open my eyes and come to the sight of pink soft lips. I sigh and look around. Its almost 8 in the night. I'm lying on Asher's chest with his one hand holding me to him and the other folded on his head. My hair were a mess, sprawled all over Asher's chest some in his mouth eww. Both of us were snuggled under the comforter. The TV was off which means Asher completed watching the movie and shut it off.

I sigh quietly getting off the bed and running downstairs to Leila.

"Leila," I demand. "Why would you call Asher here." I ask.

"You don't take medicine and eat healthy food so I get worried." She tells me.

"For your information, I did take my medicines and have soup before Asher even got here." I tell her looking at her smugly.

"But you always throw a tantrum about it until Mr Asher forces you." She looks at me confusedly."Does this have anything do with the British Sir that came today?" She asks suspiciously.

"No" I deny quickly. "I have just grown up and don't need Mr Asher  to feed me." I tell her.

"Please make us some food I'm hungry and guess Asher will be too once he gets up." I request her.

I first go into the bathroom and clean myself up, changing out of those pjs and brushing my hair before waking Asher up.

...

Asher is lying on the bed in the same position I had woken up to. His hands still stretched as though he was still holding me. I stand beside him on the floor.

"Asher wake-up." I say softly shaking him a little. No response. I try again shaking him a bit more violently . He groans and turns towards me putting his arms around my waist and snuggling his face in my tummy.

I giggle running my hand through his soft hair. "Ashy come on, Leila's made some food for you." I try coaxing him to wake up.

"Come on, Ashy." I try now sitting on the bed beside his head so that his head is in my lap.

"Asher you mom just called she wants you home." He immediately gets up looking around for his phone.

I giggle, "It's so cute that you get so scared when your mommy calls." I tease him.

"It's not funny Blair Bear." He scold wrapping both his arms around me and tickling.

I squeal. "Asher no" I say trying to pry off my hands but he continues his torture. "Hmm." He sniffs "I smell food."  He says sniffing some more. With his hands still around me he carries me down to the kitchen.

"Leila, your food smells divine." Asher compliments her.
Leila nods at him in thanks and looks at me still in his arms and raising an eyebrow. I give her the eyes, warning her to not say anything.

"I'll have your food served in the dining room" she tells us bowing.
Asher and I finish our dinner and then he decides to leave."I'll come pick you up on Monday before school." He tells me kissing my forehead.

 I'm a little disappointed that he isn't gonna come tomorrow.

"I would have come tomorrow but since that douche is coming I don't want to see him again." he scowls. Guess I got my reason now. I sigh and simply nod my head.

"You take care." He finally tells me hugging me tightly.

"Please eat something and take your medicines."he warns. I nod silently.

"Bye princess, love you." He says.

Love you too..

I head upstairs and go off to bed.

I'm sorry it's been a while since I posted, but here it is.

If you like the book and enjoy it then don't be shy to

Vote
Comment
Share ;)

Love xo