Ch:27 It's Finally Happening

Do Not Forget to Vote And Comment

Blair's POV

It's Saturday today, the day of the party. Mia has called some stylists to get me ready. She said today's plan was very important and that I had to look perfect.

It's 8 PM now and the stylists have done their work. All three of us look gorgeous.

"So, here's the plan." Mia starts with Lisa by her side.

I raise my eyebrow. "Plan?" I ask panicked.

"Yes, if you want all of this to work then you have to follow my plan. First, don't talk to Asher let him come to you. Second, ignore him. You don't want to directly talk to him but stay in his line of vision. Hopefully that English boy is useful. Flirt with him when Asher's looking. Make him realise what he is missing."

"And maybe you should remove the heart necklace." Lisa suggests Mia nods to it.

"No," I protest touching the heart. "Just because we had a little fall out doesn't mean I'm just gonna abandon him. I love him." I whisper the last part.

"Fine, the necklace stays." Mia says with a nod.

...

I sat in the living room, waiting for Ryan to come. I had already spoken to him and we had decided to go together. He seemed happy about it.

I sat sipping on some champagne. The girls had just left and I am supposed to meet them outside.

The bell rang and Leila whispered,"He's here!"

That's when my dad comes into the living. "Oh! Asher's here. I'll say hi to him." He says going to the door.

"Actually dad it's not Asher."

He frowns,"Why not?"

"Well let's just say he's occupied with someone else." I tell him.

"Fine, but I hope this guy is good enough for my princess." He says taking my face in his hands and kissing my head.

I nod,"He is."

Leila opens the door just as my dad leaves and Ryan comes in. He's dressed in some dark washed jeans and a shirt. He looked hot.

I smile up at him and he gives me a grin.

"You look pretty." He tells me.

"Thank you. You clean up well too." I reply giving him a cheeky smile.

He chuckles and I take his arm that he offered. Leila shuts the door behind us.

...

We finally reach Nathan's place. The mansion is big. The street is filled with cars and the entire long driveway was full of cars too. I couldn't hear music from the street most probably due to the huge driveway. We had to park the car a little away so we ended up walking a lot to reach his house. Mia and Lisa stood near the door with their car just at the side. Privileges. I would have had too if it were my car.

Mia pulls me away from Ryan while Lisa occupies him making small talks.

"So, be calm don't be nervous." She says putting both her hand on my shoulders. "You got this. Asher's already here. I saw his car parked."

"Okay." I say panicked.

...

I open the door and see Nathan standing at the side talking to a bunch of people.

As soon as he sees me he comes to greet me.

"Blair, woahh." He says looking me up and down. "You look hot." He says hugging me and softly patting my ass.

"Heyy! Hands off" I tell him pulling away but smiling none the less. He then looks at Mia and Lisa behind me dressed up too.

"Woahh, You girls on a mission?" He asks.

"Something like that." Mia replies.

"Well come on in." He replies with his arms ushering us in. "Hope you succeed in your mission. Let me know if you need some help." He tells giving her a wink.

She scoffs and tatters away in her heels. I look around and try to find Asher. He is nowhere to be found. Ryan asks me to dance and the two of us go to the dance floor. I put my hands around his neck and his come to my hips, we push against each other matching to the beat and the moves of each other's body. I turn around pushing my backside to his front. I look up and that's when I see him. Asher and Naomi grinding against each other. There wasn't even a space of a centimetre between them. He looks up at me that very moment. I turn away and act as though I don't see him.

I turn around keeping my back to Asher and grind against Ryan. Ryan looks at me confused but just continues dancing too.

After dancing for a while we get to the kitchen to get some drinks we end up having a few beers. Nothing too strong.

We return back and see Asher sitting on the couch with Naomi on his lap. His hand running up and down her thigh.

I gulp looking away and trying to ignore the burn. We find a corner. I lean against the wall with Ryan standing close in front of me. I can still see Asher and skankbag from this position.

"I had fun tonight." Ryan whispered softly running his finger up and down my arm.

I look up at him. "I had fun too."

And that's when Mia's advice comes into my head.

Flirt with Ryan, stay in Asher's sight . let him know what he's missing.

I smile up at him running my finger softly on his face and playing with his hair.

"You look really hot tonight. Makes me wanna do stuff to you." I whisper.

He raises his eyebrow."Oh yaah, you look sexy in this dress." He says playing with the straps of my dress and his other hand goes lower brushing up and down my thigh.

"Why don't we get out of here." I say trying to get his reaction.

"Okay." He replies. His hands going further up my thighs.

I give him a flirty smile and look up to see Asher's reaction.

My heart breaks when I see what he's doing. He's sucking faces off with Naomi. She's straddling him with both her legs around his waist his hand resting on her hips and the other in her hair. Everybody around them were howling and cheering them on.

And at that very moment he looks up and looks directly at me. I gulp and can feel tears forming in my eyes.

"I'm gonna freshen up and then we can get out of here." I say looking up at Ryan. He nods and I rush off to the bathroom on the second floor.

...

I wash my face and touch up on my makeup. Mia knocked on the door ones. I told her I was fine and that I was leaving with Ryan. She told me not to do anything that I would regret.

I try to get rid of the redness in my eyes by splashing some water. When I'm finally happy with my appearance I take a deep breath and look at myself in the mirror. I was all dressed up, I did all of this just for Asher. He doesn't even notice. He didn't even once talk to me.

Maybe I should give Ryan a chance. He seems like a good guy. He is interested in me and it would give me a break from all this Asher drama.

I hear footsteps and they stop right in front of the door.

The door opens.

"Asher" I breathe.

Hope you liked it.

Next chapter coming right up ;)

Don't feel shy to

Vote
Comment
Share

Love xo