Ch:8 When I Have A Lot Of Names

Do Not Forget To Vote And Comment :)

Blair's POV

I was sitting with the girls having lunch talking about random stuff. Ryan was not with us today. He had a meeting with the career counselor. Asher pops out of nowhere poking me in the shoulder and sits beside me. He usually sits with the other cheerleader and jocks but every once in a a while he sits with me.

"Hey, sweetcheeks." He calls me.

"You need to decide on one name, all these different ones are confusing me." I tell him seriously.

"Okay, how about cheesemuffin?"

"No!"

"Pumpkin?"

I raise an eyebrow at him "Do I look like a vegetable to you?" He looks at me not sure whether to reply with a yes or no

I raise an eyebrow at him "Do I look like a vegetable to you?" He looks at me not sure whether to reply with a yes or no. "Well you are kinda lazy " he replies.
"Never mind I don't want to know, Next?" I sigh

"Applesauce"
I give him an are you serious look

"No? Okay"

"Sweetpie"
I shake my head

"Muffin cake!" he says excited
"Noh!"
"I thought that was a good one."

"Marshmallow!"

"Do I look fluffy and sticky to you?"

"Well you are fluffy" he says tickling my waist. I squeal and giggle.

The girls look at us amused, and chuckle.

"Okay, well let me think!"
"How about just, 'B'?"

"That's too Gossip Girl-ish"

"Your name is Blair Bass. How much more Gossip Girl-ish can it get" he says flatly.

 How much more Gossip Girl-ish can it get" he says flatly

I think about it. That is true. "You're just jealous that I have such an awesome name. I'm pretty sure you wished your name was Chuck Bass!" I say poking my tongue out at him and touch his cheeks.

"Eww! Blair what is wrong with you?" He says wiping his cheeks."You know if Blair Waldorf were to see you she would have been so ashamed to share the same name as you."

"Well Blair Waldorf would have also told you off about your choice of outfit." I say, looking at his choice of clothing ."What is wrong with you?" I ask. He'd worn a light blue button down, a sweater vest, khaki pants and his hair were gelled in a side parting.

"My parents are in town and I wanna give them a good impression." he replies. Asher's parents had promised he could start working for their company once he turns eighteen. And since his eighteenth birthday is coming soon he was doing all this.
"The leather jacket and dark jeans were giving me a very umm.. bad boy look."

I cringe at his choice of words."Please don't say that word again. It's so corny. It's weird and cringy, like your outfit." I tease looking him up and down.

"Well, I think I happen to look very good in this. Even the nerds have been smiling at me all day." He says looking at a group of girls in plaid skirt, sweaters and a huge pile of books beside them, smiling and waving at him.
He gets up giving an exaggerated bow, "if you'll excuse me ladies, my fans are getting impatient." He says making his way to those girls.

I chuckle and shake my head.

"You don't mind?" Lisa says pointing at Asher.

"He doesn't know that I like him. So I can't expect anything" I say

"Maybe you should tell him then." Mia says."I mean obviously he likes you back"she tells me.

I look at him. He's flirting with those girls. "I don't think so and besides I'm fine with us being just friends. I mean, I would prefer us being just friends than him not feeling the same way about me and not talking to me at all." I reply honestly.

"Let's just talk about something else." I plead.

They nod and Mia changes the subject talking about some barista she met at a Starbucks last week.

It's a small filler chapter. I'm working on something else too. Let me know what you think!

Don't be shy to VOTE
Share
Comment

Love xo