Ch:30 Cleaning it up

Do Not Forget to Vote and Comment

Blair's POV

Asher somehow managed to drive us home with his bruised knuckles. We didn't speak at all the entire way, both of us engaged in our own train of thoughts.

I sat with my hands in my lap twiddling my fingers. I cannot believe I left Ryan behind on our DATE. What was I thinking. Asher made me do stupid things without trying. It is my mistake that I jump on board as soon as it has something to do with him. Maybe it's me self-destructing myself rather than him being a mole.

Finally we reached home and I invited Asher to come in so I could clear the wounds.

I went straight to the kitchen as he followed me.

I removed the first aid kit from the top drawer and turned around to see him already sitting on the island moving his leg. He looked so innocent and cute like a little boy twiddling his fingers. I suppressed a smile.

"You know you shouldn't be stupid and act on impulse. Look how bruised your knuckles are." I tell him applying some antiseptic to those wounds.

He doesn't say anything just looking at me.

"I was worried about you." He softly replied.

"You don't need to be." I said standing closer.

He leaned forward. "But I do."

I was breathing heavily by this point. And the fact that I was just dressed in a bikini reached my mind. Asher's eyes immediately went down, he licked his lips and looked into my eyes.

My eyes went down to his lips as I got closer to him standing in between his legs. I put my hands on his chest and his eyes went down to my lips pulling me closer. Both of us looked at each other before finally bending our heads. But before our lips could touch he asked me one question.

"Are you dating Ryan?"

And that stopped me. Was I ? I don't know we have been kissing a lot and today was a date. First date though. But yet I was not gonna cheat on him or anything until we had talked about it. And I actually saw us going somewhere. I just don't want this one time kiss with Asher to spoil our chance.

So I replied "I guess." Shrugging my shoulders and moving away from him.

He sighed. Running his hand through his hair.

"What about Naomi?" I asked.

"I guess." He replied in a similar fashion.

"Then what are we doing here?" He asked.

I shrugged not knowing what we exactly were.

"Maybe, we should just stop any contact with each other, until all this dies."

That shocked me. This was my biggest fear- losing Asher.

I didn't want to beg for him to stay so I decided on a simple answer.

"If that's what you want."

"I mean, I guess. I just think it's better that way." He said.

"Sure." I reply feeling uncomfortable. I don't like feeling this way around him.

"Cool" he replied awkwardly turning around and walking away.

Leila decides to enter the kitchen at that very moment.

"Mr Asher. You are back." She says with a big grin on her face.

"You should stay for dinner. I make Ms Blair her favourite pasta. You should eat too. You become very thin" she clicks her tongue shaking her head.

And she went on, without catching on to the awkward environment.

"I'm happy you're back now. Ms Blair be moody all the time. She snap at me a lot. Now you here she smile again. You guys shouldn't be fighting. Best friends stay together no matter what." She completed with flailing her arms around.

I could feel Asher staring at me.

"Leila." I gritted. "I have not been moody or a bitch. I'm perfectly fine alone." I snapped walking past her and then Asher running up the stairs to my room.

Just a small follow up chapter. Hope you liked it ;)

VOTE
Comment
Share

Love xo