Ch:7 When I Let Loose

Do Not Forget To Vote And Comment :)

Blair's POV

"Aaron O'Brien," the stranger introduces himself taking my hand in his and lightly kisses my knuckles.

"Blair Bass" I introduce myself.
"O'Brien as in the owner of this place?" I ask.

"My dad owns it, we have a few restaurants and clubs." He replies.

He calls the bartender over, and orders us some drinks.
"So, tell me something about yourself." He asks putting his hand lightly on my thigh.

"What would you like to know?"

"Well I know you're Blair Bass, daughter of Jacob and Emelia Bass, sole heiress of the Bass Industries."
I raise my eyebrows impressed he knows so much about me.
"Are you single though? You're always with that guy of yours!"

"Well Asher is just a friend. I'm single."

"Would you like to dance with me?" He asks his hand going a little further up my thigh more than I'm comfortable with.

I look at Asher to see if he was watching us, he wouldn't approve of me dancing with some random guy.

I turn my head towards the pool tables and see him, pushed a girl to the wall and kissing her hard.
I feel my mood dampen, but shake my head to break away from those thoughts and look at Aaron. Giving him a smile, I agree to dance with him.

He takes my hand and pulls me to the dance floor. Snaking his hand around my waist he pulls me flush to his body. I enjoy myself and put my hand on his chest. Dancing to the loud music. We jump around and dance against each other. His hands go a little lower on my back, I don't say anything. I just enjoy myself.
I raise my hand and put them around his neck, pulling him closer. He bends down to kiss me when all of a sudden I'm pulled away by someone.

"What the hell?" I jerk away from the hand that pulled me. I turn to see Asher. He's glaring at Aaron. "Beat it" he orders. Aaron raised his hand in surrender and leaves.

"What the hell were you doing?" Asher pulls me by my arm and drags me away from the dance floor holding it in a tight hold.

"I was just dancing, why would you pull me away like that!"

"You weren't dancing, he was literally on you! You could be having babies the way the two of you were dancing." He shouts

I gasp, horrified he would say something like that! "Well I wasn't the one making out with some stranger!"

"What is he doing here?" He says suddenly looking behind me.

I turn around to see Ryan looking around around.

"I called him." I tell him."He was alone at home and was bored, so I called him."

"Why would you do that! Does he have to come everywhere! You know I don't like him. Do you like like him?" He questions

"No! Look I'm not having this conversation with you right now I gotta go" I tell him and make my way towards Ryan.

...

"Hey!" I greet Ryan giving him a hug.

"Hey, beautiful!" He compliments me.

"Thank you!" I reply taking him to the bar.

"So this is how the rich party" he says looking around.

"This is pretty normal." I tell him. I look around to see Mia dancing with the guy from earlier and even Lisa talking to a cute guy with short brown hair and cute nerd glasses.

"He doesn't seem happy to see me." Ryan says looking behind me.

I turn around to see Asher glaring at Ryan with a furious expression.
I wave it off ,"He'll get over it."

We talk for a bit about school and stuff. Conversation with him is pretty boring unlike Asher. But Ryan is sweet and smart and cute.

"You know the blonde over there has been eyeing you for some time."I tell him

"Who?"he looks around.

"The one at the table across from us." I tell him.

Ryan turns to look at the girl, she was hot, she gives him a coy smile and bends a little to show her boobs. I try to control my laughter. How much more obvious can she get!

"You should go talk to her,"I suggest him.

"Nah, not my type."

"C'mon she's hot, just go and talk. It'll be nice." I push him off the table and towards the girl.

I sigh. I look around, Mia and Lisa are enjoying with the boys. I don't wanna interrupt them. I search for Asher and see him sitting with some guys  having beer.

I go to him, "Can we leave?" I ask him softly.

He looks around, for Ryan I guess. And nods a yes.
The drive to my house is quite, both of us don't know what to say. I hate to fight with him and I wanna make everything okay.

My house comes and I wait in the car not knowing what to say or do.

"Blair Bear" he calls me softly.

"Yeah?" I look at him.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you like that. I just don't want you to get hurt."

"I know, but I can take care of myself. And if I would have any problems I would have called for you." I say looking at him.

He looks away for a moment but then says,"I guess, but I always take care of you!" He looks at me with a sad expression.

"I'm a big girl now. I can take care of myself."

"I know. I'm sorry, forgive me princess." he says looking at me with a hopeful expression

I giggle, Asher has a big smile on his face mirroring mine.
I go and hug him tight. He pulls me closer and tightens his arms. It feels nice to be in his arms. I feel safe and secure.
He tightens his arms around me, breathing me in.

"Never fight again?" He asks showing me his pinky.

"Never!" I tell him hooking my pinky with his.

He gives a sweet kisses on my cheeks and bids me a 'Goodnight'.

Don't be shy to Share
Vote
Comment.

love xo