Ch:16 He Loves Me. He Loves Me Not.

• इन्हें समर्पित: NoShadows

Do Not Forget to Vote, Comment and Share

Blair's POV

I run away from class, upset about what had happened. My relation with Asher has been becoming bad day by day. I don't know, but ever since Ryan's come in town his behaviour has changed. He's been a jerk, he's been even hooking up with more girls ever since then. He thinks I don't notice it, but I have. And it hurts.

He expects me to stay away from Ryan but then he himself goes around hooking up with different girls.

Sometimes things like these make me wonder if Asher likes me. But then I realize its just that he likes to hold some kind of power over me.

I hate it.

...

I hide under the staircase in the corner. Tears drop from my eyes one after the other until I'm full on sobbing.

I hear footsteps. I look up, expecting for it to be Asher. But he disappoints again.

Red Louboutins stood in front of me. Mia bends down looking at me under the stairs.

"You alright there?"

I try to nod, but break down in sobs again.

Her heels click as she comes forward and gets under the staircase pulling me into a hug. I sob into her shoulder.

You could call me a cry baby for crying about such a small thing but it hurts the most when someone you love so much, depend on so much, hurts you!

"Hey, you need to calm down Blair. He just behaves like that cause he loses his temper sometimes. He loves you. Seeing you with Ryan just doesn't sit well with him."

"He's just jealous that now there is another guy that might turn out to be a better friend than he is." I sob

"He doesn't love me. He just likes to have control on me. I hate him!"
I sob shaking in her hold.

"Maybe he loves you maybe he doesn't. But he for sure cares for you. He has been beating himself up ever since you ran from class."
"Don't take it to heart." She says

"I don't like seeing him with other girls." I cry

"Maybe you should tell him then. Tell him how you feel!"

"No, I would lose this friendship. He doesn't like me like that."

"But you could always try, you can tell him today when he comes over?" She offers.

"I'll think about it"

She brings my face forward wiping away all the tears and placing a light kiss on the forehead.

"Come on, Blair Bear." She gets up holding a hand out.
"It's lunch, Lisa is gonna throw a tantrum. She is probably waiting for us in the cafeteria."

...

Lisa, Mia and I ended up going to a nearby Starbucks for some lattes and cheesecake.

Lisa immediately got hyper when she saw my tear stained face and I ended up telling her everything causing me to sob again.

"I think he was jealous because you and Ryan have been getting so close. I mean after all he does li-ii-ve." Lisa stutters suddenly looking beside me at Mia.

I frown and look between the two, trying to figure out something.

"Asher lives?" I ask incredulously looking at Lisa.

"Yes, Asher's a human being. Human beings live. Asher also lives." She blurts out in panic.

"What the hell!"

Mia face palms herself. Getting up and pulling Lisa with her before excusing themselves to the washroom.

I continue sipping on my Iced Caramel Macchiato looking outside the huge glass window.
Suddenly, I see the familiar mop of dark blonde hair. Asher

Asher's with none other than *drumroll* Naomi! So fun. Note the sarcasm.

I look away trying to hide myself from them. They pass by my table. Not even noticing me. They sit a few table away from me. Asher stands up to get the coffee while Naomi takes out her mirror to touch up on her make up. She's already painted herself like a clown, how much more does she want to paint herself!

Asher returns with the coffee. God know what these two are doing in the washroom. Meanwhile I observe those two obnoxious beings sitting across me.

Naomi giggles and tries talking to Asher, meanwhile Asher looks bored. She drags her finger across his chest, getting up and bending over the table Naomi whispers something to Asher pushing her boobs in his face. Asher's face still doesn't change. He continues maintaining his same bored expression.

Naomi gets up pulling Asher with him. They both make their way towards the washrooms. Naomi turns around just when they are about to turn the corners and looks directly at me, sending me a wink.

She did it on purpose!

The bitch knew I was here.

...

Mia and Lisa finally return back.

"Did you just see Asher and Naomi?" Mia asks pointing behind her.

"Yes, I did. I hope that clears all your doubt about Asher liking me." I tell her sourly.

"No, Asher was literally trying to run away from her!" Lisa explains.

"You should have seen the two. Naomi was literally begging for Asher to take her. It was hilarious!!" Mia exclaims.

"I don't know" I doubt.

"Come on, let's just get out of here!" Mia says pulling me up with her.

I wonder how she does all this pulling and pushing while balancing in her heels.

Guys if you're reading the book and enjoying it PLEASE do vote and comment for it. It means that you appreciate my work and that makes me really happy and motivates to write!

Eeeppp

New chapter is up. It's pretty soon this time. Not much happening but the relationship between Asher and Blair is getting more defined!

I hope you enjoy it.

Don't be shy to

Vote
Comment
Share

Love xo

Loving Asher जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें