Christmas Celebration

Finally our group, STARISH, has debuted. After having their concert their careers have been sky rocketing which of course made Saotome, my uncle, more successful than he already is. It's just been a week and we got overflowing request for jobs, commercials and such but Saotome said that our summer vacation was up ahead, so no work for us until then.

I have made a special party for all of us to get together before having our summer break. I had the perfect plan. I only hope that it goes just as planned. I got off my car that was being driven by a chauffeur from Saotome. My uncle really wants to spoil me.

I got off and head to the living room of where eveyone is going to meet. I sent everyone in STARISH a invitation through text saying they should arrive here around 12 am. It was December 24 and I planned to spend Christmas Eve with everyone. Sadly Nanami and her boyfriend had other plans so they couldn't join.

I asked my uncle to ask an event organizer to help me plan. I have been planning this for quite a long time and I wanted this to become a success. I made my way towards the venue.

The rest of the guys should already have seen the text I sent them earlier.

Sender: Melody

Hey guys! Come to the living room around 12 am! I have a surprise for all of you!

I take a look around the room and see the designs the event organizer set up. It was perfect. Red and green things hung from the ceiling, at the side there was a Christmas tree standing proud and tall. The tree was beautifully decorated to match the theme of the room. The other side had a table filled with food and another table for us to sit in. I forgot to mention, but I also invited Ms.Ringo and Mr.Hyuga.

It was still 5 in the afternoon so I had time to shop for their gifts. Why didn't I shop earlier? I forgot hehe. I told the chauffeur to drop me off at a mall and that I'd call him to pick me up later.

I adjust my beanie and scarf, did I mention it was cold as hell. I quickly ran inside the mall to avoid the freezing, cold weather. I already had my list planned out.

Otoya- Fluffy scarf

Ren- best fragrance of mens perfume

Syo- Hyuga's special limited edition CD's

Masato- Free trip to the waterfalls that can be used at least 5 times.

Natsuki- Cute apron and top selling cook/bake book

Tokiya-

Tokiya's gift is what I'm missing. For the others finding gifts is so easy, yet why is finding a gift for him is so hard?! I decided to buy the gifts of the others first then think of Tokiya's gift then.

I walked around the mall and biught all the gifts for everyone, now for Tokiya's gift. I sat on one of the benches outside the mall and sat down to catch my breath. I look at my watch and it was already 8. I finally decided on what to give him.

I went back in the shopping area and bought his gift. I also bought some special things for Mr.Hyuga and Mr.Ringo. I called my chauffer since it was already late. It was 8:30 and I needed to be back by 12.

"Oh my...!"
"It is her!!!"
"Melody of STARISH is here!"

I suddenly flinch by hearing my name. They found me...damn.

"Can you please sign my arm??!"
"Can I ask for an autograph?!"
"Is Ren here?!"
"What about Tokiya?!"

I signed as many papers, arms, CD covers as I can. A good thing my paper bags were out of the way, so they don't get trampled by these girls.