Reunited

I woke up to a new day. Today I was going to visit the orphanage.

"Nanami would you like to go with me to the orphanage?" I was getting dressed for the day.

"Sorry, I have to go and compose our song." She meant with Otoya.

"Aww...alright. I was going to ask you to help me buy some stuff, but oh well." I got a different scarf to match my outfit. I grabbed Sasha and went out.

"Stay safe!" Nanami waved goodbye.

"Okayy!"

I left a little earlier so I went shopping for my undergarments. I bought some cute ones with frills and some colored ones. I also bought some sweet candies for the kids there.

Once I was finished I went on my way to the orphanage. I dropped off my undergarments in school since it was close by. I saw Otoya walk out of the school gate. I wonder if he's going to buy something. He went the opposite direction I was going so didn't see me. I continued my walk towards the orphanage.

"Ah! Melody!" One of the caretakers noticed me. "Did you come here to visit us?"

"Hello!" I gave her a quick hug. "Yes and I brought some sweets too. I know the kids love it."

"That's really kind of you. Thank you."

"It's no problem. I want to make the kids here feel at home." Just at that moment one of the kids shouted.

"Big sister is here!"
"Really?!"
"Yaay!!!"

Immidiately all of the kids ran out to greet me. I bent down so that I could give them all a big hug. I missed them.

"Ne ne big sister! Did you bring us gifts?" Asked one of the kids.

"I did now everyone fall in line and I'll give everyone one." I told them.

They made a line and I gave them their sweets.

"Thank you big sis!" They all said in unison. They are so cute.

"Your welcome." I smiled at them.

We sat down on the grassy floor and the caretakers brought us somefood. One of the kids got Sasha and played with him.

"Be careful with him okay?" I trusted these kids.

"It's not much but I hope that you enjoy the food." One of the caretakers said.

I thanked them for their generosity. Suddenly the kids asked me to sing.

"Big sis sing us that song!" All of them urged me.
"Please big sister!"
"Pretty pleasee!"
"We love your singing!"

I coudn't resist their cuteness.

"Alright!" I stood up. "But all of you have to sing along with me okay?"

"Yess!"

I pointed out my pointer finger and acted as a conductor.

"One, two, three." I started.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky~

They followed my lead.

When the blazing sun is gone
When he nothing shines upon
Then you show your little light
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are~

Right after we finish singing. I heard a thud just outside the gate. I looked to see who was there then I saw Otoya.

"Melody...." he dropped his bag and stared at me wide eyed.