Trust Me

"What are you doing?" I questioned him.

"Your cold right? This will warm you up." He hugged me tighter.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

They both didn't know their face were both red. They both washed their hair with shampoo and their bodies with soap.

The soap suddenly slip from where she put it but she didn't know. She took a step foward to create some space between her and Tokiya when she felt something slippery under her foot before she could even know what it was she slipped backwards. (Ya know where this is goin ;) ) She fell on top of Tokiya who luckily was able to support their fall without hitting his head. The warm water poured down from their bodies. She looked up to see her on top of Tokiya.

"I-i'm sorry! I slipped on something." She tried to get up but her hand slipped on the slippery floor. Which made her fall again on top of Tokiya. "Sorry again.." They both blushed by the contact of their skin. Their chests were making contact which made them embarassed.

"Get off me first then I'll help you up." Tokiya intructed me.

I was still red in the face, I could feel it. We didn't dare to look each other in the eyes. "M-mkay." I got off him careful not to slip again.

He got up and held his and out to me. I took his hand and got up. The warm water was still running while the both of them started to get up.

"Thanks and sorry." She looked away from him.

"It's fine. It's not your fault." He still has his pink cheeks.

"I'm already done I'm gonna go get changed outside." I grabbed my towel and draped it over my shoulders. He suddenly grabbed my wrist.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"I'll go out, you change in here." He wrapped his towel around his waist. His wet hair and body made him look hot but being the simple minded person she didn't notice it.

(Again okay? Their not fully naked. They are wearing their swimsuits.)

"You sure?"

"Yeah." He walked out of the bathroom.

They both got changed. I took longer since I was a girl, what can I do? I went out to see Tokiya watching the tv. I sat beside him in my pjs and sweater and watched with him. It showed Hayato's current carrier.

"Hayato's latest concert was sadly, a fail for him. His carrer is going down but his manger informed us he will be doing more of his acting carrer now more than concerts." The reporter said.

I looked to Tokiya with a sad expression. I saw his eyes were sad and he was clenching his fist.

"We all hope that Hayato's carrer will go up again in time. That will be the end of tonights sh-" The tv turned off.

He turned off the tv and silently went towards the bed. I stood up and hugged him from behind.

"Don't worry. I will help you." I quietly said enough for him to hear.

"You can't help me." He said this as I felt something warm drip on my hands. He was crying. He loves to sing so much but now his carrer for it is going down the drain.

"Sit down for me will you?" I let him go of my embrace. He turned around to look at me with tears in his eyes.

"Come on I'll give you something." I said.

He say down on the bed sadly.

"Here." I handed him his completed song. "And here's another one." I handed him the songs everyone was meant to sing all together. "I never really meant to give that right away but it seemed like a good idea to cheer you up." I grinned at him hopefully able to cheer him up.