Trouble

It was a beautiful morning. I felt energized since it was Friday. Tomorrow will be the day I visit the orphanage. Nanami made sure I was okay which I was since I rested the whole day. It seems like I had a fever that time, so I just needed rest.

We both took a bath and headed out to eat. I told Nanami that I was going to eat with Masato since I wanted his opinion on the tune that I made. Nanami agreed and went on to her table. I got my food and headed to 2 males and a large group of females surrounding them. Most of the females were crowding Ren so I made my way to Masato without dropping my food and Sasha.

"Good morning." Masato noticed me.

"Good morning Masato. Can I sit with you both?" I asked him.

"Ah of course." He scooted over to the side and made me sit beside him.

"Thank you." I looked at him and he wanted an explanation to why I was sitting with them. "I already made our song. I wanted your opinon of it. I made this song based of what I think of you. I wanted this to be unique after all."

I gave him the folded paper that was in my pocket. He read the paper.

"This is amazing." He silently said.

Ren only noticed me now since he was too busy with the group of girls surrounding him. I recgonize some of the girls they were in my class. He looked over to me and said.

"Good morning Lady." He winked at me. "What brings you to this table?" He gave me a rose he was holding.

What a flirt, I thought. He probably wanted to give it to those girls.

I accepted the rose from him. "I'm Masato's partner for the song making." I said. "I finished the melody for it. I wanted his opinion."

"Ohh I see~Masa is lucky to have a beautiful partner like you." He flirted.

Before I could reply the girls surrounding them whispered to each other rather loudly.

"It her, the one who can't play the piano."
"She probably sat here to use Ren and Masato."
"Little attention seeker."

They whispered more but I didn't mind. I just kept my head low and ate my food. I didn't want to involve Masato and Ren into my bullying so I stood up. I finished my food so I had a reason to leave as well.

"Masato, Ren sorry for spoiling your meal. I'll go." I said calmly. I didn't want to waste my time with these people.

One of the girls foot stuck out which made me trip. Hard. The girls were giggling. I was gripping Sasha. Calm down me. Calm down. I told myself. Ren and Masato stood up from their chairs.

"I'm fine!" I can't get them involved with me. It might damage their reputation. Both of the guys looked shocked.

I tried standing up but my leg got scrapped and my free hand got a bad burn. Haruka and the others seemed to have noticed the commotion and got up.

I was already half up when one of the girls fake tripped and poured a full glass of water on my head. They all snickered.

Both Nanami and the guys gasped. Calm down. I told myself but I was gripping Sasha so much the guys must have noticed.

"Are you alright lady?" Ren bent down to face me. There was pure concern in Ren's face. I guess he does have a heart.

"I'm fine." I lowered my head to keep me from seeing the girls.

"Ren~don't mind her."
"Yeahh. She's just going to use you."
"Like she did in getting in here."

The girls told Ren.