Gifts

The next morning came. I woke up to Nanami giving me a paper bag.

"Happy birthday!!" She said.

"Ahh." I rubbed my eyes. "Thank you Nanami."

The gift was a cute notebook for writing my songs and a dress.

"I decided you need to wear more dresses so I bought you one." She grinned at me.

"Thank you Nanami but the dress is ah..how do I say this..seductive?"

"Well I bet it looks good on you anyway. You got to take a bath now." She said.

"Okayy." I yawned.

I took a bath and wore my uniform and left the room with Nanami. We went to the cafeteria for breakfast. When suddenly in the entrance there was a ton of girls surrounding someone.

We walked closer and saw Ren. He noticed us and excused himself from the crowd of girls.

"Ehhh. Why??"
"Who are you giving those too?"
"Why not give it to us??"

"I'm sorry ladies but this is for a special someone." He winked at the girls and they all screamed. The girls finally went away from him.

"Good morning." Both Nanami and I greeted.

"Good morning ladies." He winked at us.

"I'll be going in first okay Melody?"

"Okayy." I said to her.

When Nanami left, he pulled out a bouquet of roses from his back and presented it to me.

"This is for you my lovely lady. Happy birthday." He handed me the bouquet of roses.

"Ah..thank you Ren." I took the roses from him. I realized there was a couple of girls at the entrance staring daggers at me.

"I have one more gift. Close your eyes."

"Why?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"Just do it." He smirked at me.

I closed my eyes and felt a cold chain surround my neck. Ren pulled my hair back and heard a clip from the back of my neck.

"You can open your eyes now lady." He said.

I opened my eyes to see a beautiful necklace hang from my neck. It looked like a glass rose. It looked so well made it looked like it was made by magic. I looked at Ren's blue eyes close to mine.

"R-ren! I can't accept something like this." I said.

"It's okay lady. I bought it especially for you. I would be saddened if you were to give it back to me." He said.

"A-alright then. Thank you Ren." I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Lady!" He looked red.

"Only this time though." I giggled.

I walked towards the entrance with Ren. Then I felt someones feet from the side making me trip.

"Ah!" I braced myself for the impact then felt a warm body catch me. I opened my eyes to see Masato holding me. His arm wrapped around my waist and the other was holding my shoulders for support.

"T-thank you Masato." I fumbled.

"No problem." He said. "Ren would you control your crazy fans. They almost hurt Melody." He told Ren.

Ren glared at the girls beside the door.

"Would you ladies stop bothering her?" Ren had a fake smile on. There was a heavy indent on 'stop'.