I Want You 2

"Angelll~~~" Natsuki whined.

"Red did you drug her or something?!" Masato gave his seatmate a deathly glare.

"I didn't do anything to the lady. Promise." He held his hands in the air in surrender.

"Melody!!! Change seats with Tokiya and sleep on me!!" Otoya pouted.

"Please keep quiet. It seems like your trying to annoy her all day. Just let her sleep." Tokiya grumbled.

He didn't even look back. He must have known that I was really tired.

"Sorry guys but I didn't get much sleep." I said feeling my eyes get heavier.

"It's fine. You can just go to sleep." Ren shifted his height to make comfortable. Damn tall guys. I silently thought.

"Mmm. Thanks." I was barely able to finish my words when I immidiately drifted of to sleep.

For her it was like minutes but for the people on the bus it was hours.

"Mmm?" I woke up feeling the weight of people around me.

Natsuki was snuggling to Syo, who was leaning to my shoulder. Ren's head was resting on top of mine. Masato was leaning against the window.

I peeked at Tokiya and Otoya, careful not to wake the men leaning on me. Otoya's head was bouncing up and down due to the rocky road. Tokiya was leaning on the window with his eyes closed.

I guess I was the first to wake up. I thought.

She decided to rest a bit more. Checking her watch it was 10:48. Few more minutes before they arrive.

We finally arrived and everyone woke up.

"Thank the lord you finally all woke up." I snapped my neck loosening my stiff muscles.

"AHHH!" Syo shot up which made Natsuki wake up, along with everyone else. "I-i-i was l-leaning on y-you?!"

"Yeah you were." I rubbed my sleepy eyes.

"Aww Syo is blushing~" Natsuki teased.

"You all are so lively when we all just woke up." Tokiya grumbles from infront of us.

"I agree on that one. I was dreaming peacefully about the lady." Ren sighed.

"Even in your dreams you are such a flirt." Masato looked annoyed.

Otoya just gave us a big yawn. He hasn't had replenished his energy jusy yet.

"Everyonee get off the bus. Have your lunch and rest for an hour and meet back to the auditorium with your partners and get ready to perform." Mr.Hyuga announced.

"Okay." The class chanted.

"You guys go first. My legs still feel sleepy." I guestured them to go first.

"Alright see you later." Tokiya greeted and then left.

"See you later lady." Ren blew me a kiss.

"Let's go now." Masato pulled him by the back of his shirt.

"Good luck for later Melody." Otoya waved me goodbye.

"I wanna hear your song soon!" Natsuki gave me a quick hug and left the bus.

Syo was the last to go out as I finally stood up from my seat.

"I'll help you being your bags." He seemed a little out of it.

"Thank you Syo." I smiled at him as I handed him my luggage.

We both walked towards my room.

"Oof." He suddenly stopped in front of my door which made me bump into his back. So muscular. I thought.