Quality Time

"The door is open. Come in." I said.

When he opened the door he didn't expect Nanami to be there.

"Ah! Hello Tokiya." Nanami greeted.

"Hello." Tokiya said plainly.

"What brings you here?" I said.

"I just wanted to see how you were." He mumbled.

"Hmm...well take a seat." I said guesturing to my bed.

The tension in the air was tense. I wanted to strike a conversation but it was to awkward.

"M-melody I'll be going back. I still have to work with Otoya." She brought Kuro out with her.

"Sure. See you later." I waved her goodbye. She left the room so two of us were left.

"Well?" I said relaxing on my bed.

"What?"

"You must have a reason for being here. Nanami knew that and left." I said. "She's too kind." I whispered to myself so Tokiya woudn't hear.

"I wanted to ask about your condition. Are you okay now?"

"Yep. You concerned?" I joked.

"Not really." He denied. "I was also wondering why do you have that panda stuff toy with you all the time?" He looked over to where Sasha was placed.

"Why does people ask that huh...Well it was a gift from my unrelated brother back at the orphanage. He gave it to me to remember him." I summarized my story.

"Ah I see." He looked at Sasha.

"His name is Sasha if you don't mind." I told him as I grabbed Sasha and gave him a hug.

"What a weird name." He mumbled.

"Oi thats mean!" I said "Now if your wondering about your secret I still haven't told anyone." I stared out the window to see the bright sun.

"Huh...I thought by now some rumors would have spread. I guess you kept your word."

"Does that mean you didn't believe me then?" I stared at him.

"Of course as a fan you would have told millions of people who I really am." He shrugged.

"Fan? Hahahaha! I'm not really your fan you know that?" I laughed loudly.

"Huh? When I saw your room I saw a Hayato poster. What was that about?"

"Hahahaha!" I wiped a tear forming in my eyes. "It's Nanami's poster you know. But I didn't say that I don't like Hayato's songs."

"Ohh...That makes sense." He said.

"Oh yeah." I remembered something. "Nanami already knows about my recent headaches. Now that I'm all better you don't need to keep my secret anymore."

"Ahh well thats good. Get better soon. I have to go."

As he started to leave. I grab my phone and played some music out loud.

"Bye." He said and I just waved him goodbye.

The song that played out of my phone was Amazing Grace. I decided to sing along since I didn't feel like sleeping. After all Masato and Ren were still going to visit me.

I sang in a minimal voice.

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now I'm found,
Was blind, but now I see.