Greetings

The day finally came. Both of us were going to Saotome Academy. Nanami and I got changed and grabbed our scarfs. I suddenly sneezed.

"Ahh...excuse me." I told Nanami.

"You okay?" She asked

"Yea I'm fine just sneezed a bit." I wiped my nose with a tissue. "Shall we go? We don't want to be late now do we? "

"Ahhh your right! Lets go." Nanami and I moved out of our apartment. The truck came and got out stuff then we went to the academy. Before we go to our rooms we had to go to class. I felt a little lightheaded probably just because I couldn't sleep last night.

We explored a little of the place and saw lots of interesting places. It was almost time to go to our class.

"Let go to our class. We don't want to make a bad impression now do we?"

"Hahaha okay." I took out a box of snacks and ate on the way there.

"Which reminds me where is Sasha?"

"Oh I packed him in those boxes I hope he's okay." I thought.

"Let's get him out of there later okay?"

We went to our classroom and found vacant seats next to each other. Before we could both take a seat a voice shouted out.

"HEY!!"

The voice sounded all too familiar to us both. We turned towards where the sound came from and there stood the same red head who helped us get in.

"Ahh! Um..thank you for helping us that day!" Nanami bowed to the red head so did I. He looked all too familiar but I let it slide. Again.

"Hahaha its fine by the way my name is Otoya Ittoki." He held out his hand

Nanami took it and I nodded.

"I'm Haruka Nanami and this is my best friend-" Knowing she wanted me to continue I said.

"Seiki Melody." I bowed slightly.

"Hmm Melody huh..." he thought to himself.

I tilted my head in question but my head hurt so I didn't mind and kept eating my snacks. He continued talking.

"So you both made it. Thats great!" He said.

"Yep! It's all thanks to you for helping us back then." Nanami said.

"Hahaha it's no big de-" his sentence got cut short by someone shouting.

"FAIRY!!!"

My instincs came in and pushed Nanami just slightly to get her out of the way, but then I realized I was the one in trouble.

"Wha-" Nanami coudn't even finish her sentence.

I caught a quick glance at the man who now was running towards me. He has curly blond hair and he had his glasses. That was until he charged at me which made me end up on top of Otoya and on top of me was the blond haired guy.

"Melody!!!" Nanami quickly came to my side.

"Ouch." I rubbed my head. I quickly realized the blond haired man wasn't letting me go.

"Um." I said slightly irritated.

"Huh? ANGEL!" He shouted and squeezed the air out of me. I was still on top of Otoya so I'm sure he was suffocating.

"PLEASE LET ME GO!" I untinentionaly shouted.

"Ah...I'm sorry." The blond haired man said sadly.