BELIEVE HEART

I woke up to Masato shouting.

"OI REN!"

I immidiately sat up and and bumped my head into Ren's face.

"Oww..." I rubbed my head. It took me awhile to realize that I fell asleep. I knew I slept on the couch but somehow my head was now on Ren's lap.

"Ahh! I'm sorry Ren!" I sat up and apologized.

"It's fine lady." He rubbed his chin.

"IT'S NOT OKAY!" Masato glared at Ren. "What did you do to her when we were alseep?!"

"I didn't do anything Masa." Ren waved him off.

"Knowing you. You would have taken advantage of her!" Masato still didn't let up.

"It's fine Masato!" I tried to calm him down. "I'm sure Ren just wanted to help me sleep better."

"Are you sure?" Masato softened his expression and looked at me.

"I'm sure." I realized that Ren's jacket was placed on top of me. "Thank you for the jacket Ren." I took it off and handed it to him.

"No problem lady." He went back to his usual flirtyself and winked at me. "You sounded like you were in a good sleep last night."

"I did?" I said.

"Were you dreaming about me?" He smirked.

"OI REN!" Masato scolded.

"Okay okay yeesh." Ren stood up and stretched his body.

"Ren today is the day right?" I asked him.

"Yes it is." He replied. "I want to ask you a favor."

"What is it?"

He told me he wanted me to sing with him. I asked him first if the teachers would allow it. He said that Mr.Hyuga will probably allow it since in the pass few months I've been doing well.

"Well...if it's okay with you." I told Ren.

"Thank you my lady." He knelt down infront of me and took my hand.

"Ren!" Masato pulled him back and dragged him out of the music room. "We'll be going ahead first. See you later." He said then continued to drag Ren.

I stood up and walked back to my room. When I went in Nanami was worried that something may have happened to me. I told her what happened and she told me that she was going to watch us sing. She invited the guys to watch us as well.

I took a shower and changed to my uniform.

"Oh yeah Melody! Hayato's concert is coming up next month! I'm so excited!!" She jumped up and down her bed. "I wish you would come with me though even if I only have a one ticket."

"It's okay Nanami." I unchanged my clothes and changed to new ones. "I'm not really a fan of Hayato anyway. It would be a waste for me to go there."

We went out of our room and went to eat breakfast. Masato and Nanami explained to the other guys that Ren and I were going to sing together. Ren told me that Mr.Hyuga.

"Waahh! That's great Angel!" Natsuki's eyes glimmered.

"Your sounding more and more like the 'goddess' ledgend." Syo joked.

"Both of you did well yesterday." Masato said.

"My sister is growing up so fastt!" Otoya hugged me.

"Oi! Otoya!" I shook him off me and thanked everyone. Everyone finished eating and went on to their respective classes.

"Now! In December some of you must already know but all of you are having a prom night." Ms.Ringo showed off her sparkling gown. A lot of the girls were excited but I just stared outside the window looking at the clouds. "But remember there is still the 'no love' rule okayy?"