Eternity Love

I went in through the window again drying myself first before entering. I immidiately began to write the song that was going to be sung by my choosen partner. I didn't realize I was so tired that I feel asleep on my table.

I opened my eyes to figure out it was still night. I opened the window unconciously and saw a man looking straight into my eyes.

He had dark brown hair, tan skin and greenish eyes that had a tint of blue. He suddenly started to float which surprised the hell out of me.

He smiled at me gently and held out his hand guesturing me to take it. I didn't feel threathened by this though. I wonder why. As if sensing my slight suspicion he said.

"Don't worry, princess." His voice was melodic. I widened my eyes and nodded. I placed my hand in his as we both glowed green light wrapping us both.

We began to float through the sky to who knows where.

He lead me down to a what seemed like, an ancient ruin. There were cute little flowers blooming around as we landed. As if they were greeting our arrivial.

"Um...Mister?"

"You have given me a name." He smiled at me.

"Huh? I did?"

"Yes. The name you gave me is Kuro."

"Huh?! But K-kuro is a cat!" When I look closely I see that he resembles Kuro especially his eyes.

"I was cursed to turn into a cat but your music saved me." He leaned and kissed my cheek. I blushed in his actions.

"Um...why did you take me here?" I asked shyly.

"You are greatly troubled." I widened my eyes. He knew. "I want to help you, princess."

"Umm...thank you Mister, but I'm fine." I waved my hands infront of him trying to sound convincing.

"Would you mind listening to me sing, princess?" He knelt down infront of me.

"Ah! Please get up! I'll listen to you sing so please stand!" I never had anyone kneel down infront of me. It was slightly weird.

"As expected. You are really kind princess." He guestured me to sit down on a rock which surprisingly made me feel comfortable.

The fireflies around us glowed which made the mood relaxing. This dream really feels real. I thought to myself.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

Crossing over the moonlit sea,
Now in these hands, love is awakening

I sing of eternity in the voice of the sea’s roar
I’ve always been searching for you

I embrace this fated meeting
I gather love songs from around this world
I’ll inform that heart and that dream
I was born only for you
To be your “guardian”

A bride clad in a slumbering veil
In the sky of memories, let’s hold these feathers aloft

We’ll probably meet again in the distant future
Because this dream will we follow this endless dream

You’re blossoming even more than thousands of roses
You’re shining more than the songs of tens of thousands of stars
I swear to you, my lovely
Like the sun’s warmth, the truth will gently
Continue to shine on you

Floating in a transparent ship, let’s travel to the mother galaxy

I embrace this fated meeting
I gather love songs from around this world
I’ll inform that heart and that dream
I was born only for you
To be your “guardian”