Legend

"Big sis voice is amazing!"
"Big bro is also good!"
"I loved their song!"
All of the kids showered us with compliments. I made my way to the guys through the crows of kids.

"That was an amazing performance lady." Ren winked at me.

"There it is again. That same feeling from her songs." Masato said.

"True! Melody's songs are really the best!" Syo gave me a fist bump.

"You were both really good!" Natsuki said.

"Thank you everyone!" I bowed to them. "I didn't actually have time to practice. It was on sudden impulse. It felt like I made some mistakes though."

"Eh...?!" They all were surprised.

"You didn't know?" I said.

"I-it seemed so perfect." Natsuki said.

"Ye-yeah!" Syo said.

"It looked like you were practicing that song for months." Masato said.

"You both must be joking us." Ren chuckled.

I looked at Otoya then looked back at the guys with a poker face.

"Maybe we just knew each other so well?" I said.

"Your...not joking?" Syo looked at us in disbelief.

Otoya and I shook our heads. It took them a while to process. Then they snapped back to reality.

"Thats amazing Melody!" Syo shouted.

"Both of you were really in sync even with out practice!" Natsuki said.

"Once again the lady surprised us to no end." Ren winked at us.

"Thank you everyone." I bowed to them.

"All these coincidences...could it be?" Masato was in deep thought.

"What is it Masato?" I asked him.

"I once read a book in the school library. There was once a girl who wanted to become a composer in our very school. She was perfect in everything she did. Her singing was called the 'goddess voice' because of it's beauty." He said.

"Hmm goddess voice huh..." All of us was looking at Masato waiting for him to explain more.

"Ehem. Well it said that she had the most beautiful voice that is able to connect everyones heart whoever hears her sing. It also said that she voice matches anyone who sings along with her. As from what I have seen so far Melody fits that description very well."

"M-me??"

"Well her voice does match with a lot of us." Syo said.

"B-but thats just a legend right??" I said. "There is no way I have that great of a voice."

"There is more to it. The book also said that the last one who had the 'goddess voice' had died 31 years ago."

"31 years...but this year you both had a 100 score." Ren though about it holding his chin.

"M-maybe it's just a coincidence." I said.

"It may be but the girl who had the 'goddess voice' gave birth to a child. No one knows where she is at this current time. The book also stated that she made a group of idols including herself when they graduated and made themselves known to the whole world for their wonderful music." Masato continued to explain.

"But don't you only have a partner when graduating?" Otoya asked.

"It didn't say in the book but I suppose they convinced the principal to make them a group." He said.