Extra Backstory

Melody was in an orphanage before she met Nanami. She got adopted by Nanami's grandmother. Thats how the two met. They were both 6 years old then.

When she first came in to Nanami's family she was really shy she didn't say anything to anyone. She only said "Thank you" occasionally. She spent most of her time outside their house enjoying the grassy fields. She always seemed to love the outside.

1 year passed on like that. She started talking more and more. Then when Nanami's grandmother got a piano she paid it no mind. Until she heard Nanami and her grandmother play it.

She was attracted to the music it made. She recognized the song they were playing. They always played that song in her orphanage. It was "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".

She went inside and went to them with their back faced towards her. She started to sing.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How i wonder what you are.

The piano stopped and they both looked at her amazed. She just realized what she did and her face grew red from embarrasment.

"Umm...I'm sorry." Melody said.

Nanami got of the piano.

"Don't be!" She said "Your voice is beautiful! You need to sing more for us." Her eyes sparkling.

She looked at grandmother.

"Come here both of you." She smiled at us as we went towards her. "Come Nanami teach her how to play and Melody you sing as well." She instructed.

So they practiced all the time together and Melody got closer to them more and more they play.

9 years later they both are playing the piano and in the span of 9 years Melody also learned how to play the guitar. She enhanced her singing skills and often sang to the children of the orphanage when they visit.

They both agreed to go to Saotome Academy together and be the best composers they can both be. Of course their grandmother supported both of them. After 1 year, they both applied to go to Saotome Academy.

So that brings us to today.

~