Believe in Me

The next couple of weeks passed by a flash and it was now October. Otoya, Masato and Natsuki had asked me to help them practice their dance for their next project. They kept on practicing until they dropped to the floor.

"That last practice was the best one!" I rushed up to them and gave them their waters.

"Thanks...Melody." Otoya replied with each gulp of water.

"We still need more practice." Masato said. They were all so tired.

"Haahh my body hurtss." Natsuki complained.

"What do you think about our steps?" Masato asked.

"Um...Natsuki make your pace faster when doing the 4th and 5th step try to match Masato. Otoya try to slow down in the beginning you were jumping a little to early than the others. Masato in the last part try to move your body a little more diagonaly. Then your all perfect!" I smiled at them.

"We appreciate your thoughts" Masato said. "Alright lets try again."

Before I could play the music the sound of giggling ladies was heard behind me. I looked to see who it was and it was Ren with his usual fan girls crowding him. He was holding a red rose in the middle of his fingers. We heard their conversation.

"I grew this flower in a garden. I had to leave it sadly. To whoever I give this rose, I will give the whole garden of roses to." Ren winked at his fans.

"Wahh!! Ren give it to me!"
"Noo! I want it!"
"I want to have the garden!"

His fan girls kept arguing it was distracting the boys from practicing.

"Even now he still flirts with all those ladies." Masato sighed.

"Whats wrong Masato?" I asked.

"He still hasn't turned in his assignment given last week and is due tomorrow. I don't even think he's working on it." He shook his head in fustration.

"You must really be worried huh." I smiled at Masato.

"I-it's not that!" He protested. "A-anyway let's start from the top."

"Okay!" Natsuki and Otoya said together.

After they practiced they went to their rooms to wash up. I went into mine and grabbed my currently composing songs for the guys. I already gave Natsuki his paper and he was more than happy to accept it. I went to my favorite place to think and looked out the window.

After a while I was looking out the window, finishing Ren's song until I heard a mesmerizing sound of a saxophone playing.

I grabbed my papers and went to find the source of the sound. I find myself infront of the main balcony of the school building. I opened the door to find Ren playing the saxophone. I listened to it more and it felt like his true feelings were pouring out. I unconsiously kept moving foward and ended up facing Ren.

"Ahh sorry for disturbing you." I bowed to him.

"It's fine lady. What brings you here?" He put his saxophone down on the floor and leaned it on the railings.

"I heard you play. It was really beautiful. I ended up finding myself mezmerized by the sound."

"Hmm..." He took his hand out of his pocket and a paper ball fell out. "Were you entranced by my sound or by me." He put his fingers on my chin to face him. He seemed to have noticed my eyes and followed to look at the paper that just fell out of his pocket. He let go of me.

I took the paper and uncrumple it. It had lyrics written half way.

"What is this Ren?" I asked him.