The Beach

"This place is amazing!" She opened the door to see the modern room they were staying in.

They both see that they have one bed. She kept quiet and just left that problem when it was night time.

"Thanks for carrying my stuff. Even if you took it from me by force." I thanked him.

"No problem." He stated plainly. In his mind he was having conflicting thoughts. He was going to spend the night in a room with a girl.

"Well you are coming with us right? I'll go get changed first." She didn't even wait for his response and quickly went in with her bathing suit and towel.

She went out of the bathroom in her swimwear. "Your turn Tokiya." She wrapped the towel around her waist.

Tokiya stood from the couch and to his surprise was her in a 2 piece. He spits out a little of the water he was drinking.

"Hahaha! Haven't you seen this side of me before?" She chuckled.

"That was an accident you know that." He stood up and quickly hid his blushing face and went to the bathroom to change.

"Boys." She giggled and called the others that they were almost ready. Sadly Nanami had to work with her partner so she won't be able to join in.

"Are you ready?" I was sitting in the corner waiting for him.

"I am." He went out of the bathroom with his swimming gear on. Mostly some men look like little kids when they wear some kind of swimming gear but he looks hot as hell.

"Wooww! You actually look good." I teasingly complimented him. He actually had a good body to be honest. He has a toned chest not to muscular. His arms were perfect.

"Perv." He said looking away blushingly.

"Your the perv that was looking at my breasts you know." I stuck my tounge out at him.

He glared at me then walked towards me pinning me to the bed. I blushed madly at his actions.

"You don't know how vulnerable you are right now." He said. Like snapping out of a trance he quickly pulled away. He put a hand near his face to hide his blushing face.

"S-sorry. I don't know what got over me." He apologized.

"I-it's fine." Saving us from this awkward situation my phone began to ring.

"H-hello?" I cleared my voice.

"It's Otoya! We're already at the beach hurry up!" He told me.

"Okay! We're coming." I ended the call. "They are already there. Shall we get going?"

"Yeah." We both went out of our room to go to the beach.

"Hello everyone!" I waved to them as soon as I saw them.

"Yo! Mel-" Syo's face blushed.

"What's wrong syo?" Otoya looked behind them and blushed.

"Waahh...my lady is so beautiful~" Ren teased me but had a tint of red across his face.

"Melody...you..um...look good." Masato stuttered as his face turned pink.

"You look good Melody!" Otoya gave her a thumbs up but also looked red.

"Angell! You look so kawaii!" Natsuki hugged her with his bare muscular chest. Unexpected for Natsuki to be working out.

"Th-thank you guys. Natsuki...air.." I squeezed my words out.

"Hmm?" He didn't seem to hear me.

"OI NATSUKI STOP KILLING HER!" Syo pulled him away from me.

"Aww..." Natsuki pouted.