Prince of Precipices

"O-otoya?!" I said.

"M-melody?!" Otoya looked shock as well. He was only wearing a towel from his waist down. It looked like he just came out of a bath.

Now thats is what I can't stand to see.

"BROTHER! Put on some clothes will you?!" I shouted.

Tokiya and Otoya looked surprised.

"Heyy back in the orphanage we even used to take a bath together~" Otoya teased.

I looked away. "That is when we were kids! And dont mention that in front of people they might get the wrong idea!"

"Awww come on Melodyy~" He tried to hug me but I evaded him.

"Don't. Hug me when your wet." I strictly said.

"She's right. She might get a cold if you hug her." Tokiya backed me up.

"Awww..." Otoya pouted.

"I have to go now. Both of you put some clothes on you'll both get sick." I said as I walked away.

"You sound like a mother Melodyy~" Otoya teased. I only glared at him which made him hid behind Tokiya.

"Tokiyaa, Melody is glaring at mee." Otoya said.

"It's not her fault." Tokiya said. He had his cool demeanor.

"You guys didn't tell me you were roommates." I said.

"You never asked." Tokiya replied.

I just sigh and walked away. "Goodnight." I gave them a back hand wave as I walked towards my dorm.

I had a little more time before I fall asleep. I went to my desk to practice my song with Syo. After that I edited the songs I made for Ren, Tokiya and Natsuki. In a few minutes I started feeling sleepy. So I went to bed.

The next few days Syo and I kept practicing. We were excused from class because apparently the principal allowed us to do so. Finally the day came.

"Are you ready Syo?" We walked towards the recording studio carrying the song we were about to sing.

"OF COURSE!" He was pumped up and full of energy. "I can't believe that we are actually singing Mr.Hyuga's theme song!"

"Me too!"

"I'm already glad to be the same level as him." Syo smiled at the ground.

"Syo...It's just my opinion but why not strive to grow higher than Mr.Hyuga, not just the same level as him."

"Huh?" He had a look of question on his face.

"Well I noticed the past few days we were practicing that you seem to burden yourself. You seem satisfied by just being behind Mr.Hyuga. Why not try going above him?"

"Ah...W-well I doubt that I would be anygood after all. Hehehe." He seemed lost for words. I think I hit the spot.

"Ah sorry for rambling about that. I just want you to do your best." I apologized.

"I-it's fine! Your partly right anyway." Syo said.

"Don't worry I'm sure you will be better than him." I encouraged him.

"Melody..." He hugged me. "Thank you." He whispered in my ear.

I was not expecting him to do that. I blushed.

"Um...Syo?" I asked.

"Wooww the shrimp has some guts holding the lady like that~" Someone said.