Thank You

It was wednesday and we took a break from trying different things. Nanami said that she had to do homework so she left. Otoya passed out so Ren and Masato dragged him back leaving Syo and I resting under a tree. Natsuki wanted to make some cookies for us to eat so he also left.

"I never want to do those things." He shivered remembered the things we did this past 2 weeks.

"I'm sorry Syo. I thought that maybe we could have helped you." I apologized.

"No...I'm actually grateful. To think that a lot of people would help me get rid of my fear..." he blushed. "I-i mean y-you guys did try your b-best to help me!"

"Hahahaha! Syo you need to be more honest to us." I kept on laughing.

"S-stop laughing at me!"

After that a few moments of silence passed. As we rested on the tree. I closed my eyes and felt the wind on my face.

"This is really relaxing." I softly said.

"Y-yeah." I heard him reply beside me. "I almost forgot!" I opened my eyes to look at Syo and saw the song I gave him.

"What is it Syo?" I asked.

"I finished making the lyrics for this song. I wanted you to hear it first." Syo blushed.

"Alright." I sat up straight and watched as he perform.

As he sang I hummed along some parts and it felt good. The beat I gave Syo was a tad bit fast so I could only follow few parts. Once he finished I gave him a round of applause. The beat I gave him was perfect for his attitude.

"That was amazing Syo!" I was amazed. "It felt like you were pouring everything into your singing."

"When I wrote these lyrics, I thought about you." He muttered softly not enought for me to hear.

"Huh? What was that?" I leaned in closer to him.

"I-IT'S NOTHING! I just said it was because it is your song thats why it sounded good." He said.

Before I could reply Mr.Hyuga appeared to us.

"MR.HYUGA!" Syo stood up and bowed to his idol.

"Hello sir!" I greeted.

"That song...It's not half bad." He smiled at Syo. "Who made the tune?"

"She did s-sir!" Syo guestured to me.

"Y-yes..." I said.

"Ohh I see Mr. Ringo told me a lot about you." He looked at me. "And your performance before was nice but you could do better." He said.

Just then Ms.Ringo appeared to us and smacked Mr.Hyuga's head with her hands. "Call me MS.RINGO next time okay~~?" She gave a deathly stare at Mr.Hyuga.

"Alright alright." He rubbed the back of his head.

"Um..." Syo and I looked at one another questioning why the both of them came here.

"I heard that song Syo~ It was very nice." Ms.Ringo complemented.

"T-thank you very much." Syo bowed.

Suddenly Natsuki, Otoya, Ren and Masato made their way towards us. They heard parts of Syo's song and complemented him.

"That was really amazing Syo!" Natsuki set down his tray of cookies on the side and gave both of us a squeeze. His cookies emit a smell that was not the smell of cookies.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" We heard a loud voice boom from nowhere. Suddenly the principal fell from nowhere with a bungee string attached to him so he was bouncing up and down infront of us.