Problems

All their attention was focused on me.

"Ren had the girls on a rampage as expected but for me it didn't feel sincere. Syo was full of passion and energy but it was like he was being held back by something. Natsuki, your song was amazing but if felt like you were trying to say something to someone but I couldn't understand." I said to them with my head bowed. "I-i didn't mean any offence in what I said. I just wanted you all to know what I thought. Im sorry."

It looked like I hit the mark on everyone except Nanami and Otoya. Their song was nice but needs polishing. I apologized once again but then I realized I didn't have Sasha. I must have left her on my chair.

"E-excuse me!" I stood up and ran back to the auditorium. They tried to ask me where I was going but I ran away too fast.

"Sasha!" I muttered under my breath.

I ran to the auditorium where only a few lights was on. I searched my seat and found nothing. I bent over to see if he was there but none. Who could have took him?

I saw on the front. Mr.Hyuga and Ms.Ringo talking to Tokiya.

I wanted to ask them if they have seen Sasha. They didn't seem to notice my presence. I approached them then I heard something. "-If you keep this up you will be demoted to A class."

Huh?

"Why?!" Tokiya protested.

"I told you your songs have no heart. You may be Hayato but right now you are Ichinose Tokiya." Mr.Hyuga said strictly.

"I understand." Tokiya looked pained to say those words.

I realized that I was just standing there in a daze until Tokiya called my name.

"Melody?! What are you doing here?!" He approached me with a mad expression.

"Eh. Ah. I was looking for something here."

"Did you over heard our conversation?" Ms.Ringo asked.

"Y-yes I'm sorry." I bowed.

"Well there's one more person who knows that he is Hayato." Ms.Ringo sighed.

"Um...I knew that Tokiya was Hayato when we first met." I said in a small voice.

"You did?!" Ms.Ringo was surprised.

"Is that true Tokiya?" Mr.Hyuga asked.

"Yes. She just found out immidiately. I'm sorry." He bowed to them.

"Ahh~ its not his fault. He told me he wasn't Hayato but I knew it was him. I haven't told anyone about it yet. I promise!" I bowed to them.

"Melody..." Ms.Ringo said. "Your such an honest girl!" She gave me a hug.

"I see. Then no one here gets punished." Mr.Hyuga commented.

"T-thank you very much." I said.

Both of them told me to keep my mouth shut about Hayato being here. I asked them why but Tokiya wouldn't let them tell me. They ordered us to get back to the cafeteria. I stopped in the middle of the chairs. My feet hurt. Stupid heels I silently cursed.

"Tokiya? Is what they said true?" I asked him.

"About what?" He continued walking.

I took small steps. But my foot really hurt so I tripped. Curse my heels.

"Are you okay?" He bent down and reached his hand out.

"Im fine just the heels..."

"I guess I have no choice." He picked me up bridal style.