Is this a date?

Tokiya pulled away from my lips.

"There you happy now?" He said to the men.

"Tch."
"Let's go guys."
"Thats no fun."

They all walked away leaving Tokiya and I alone. I almost didn't want them to leave because I didn't want them to be alone with him.

"Why..." I looked down at the floor still feeling that my face was red.

"Why what?" He calmly asked.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I erupted. I knew that he was trying to shoo them away but why kiss me just for that?! I don't get mad easily trust me, but this time I won't let this pass.

"I did it just to get them away." He said with a straight face.

"I hate you sooo much." I emphasized on 'hate'.

His hands were still on my waist so I smacked it away and ran as fast as I can having no direction at all.

He tried to stop me but I ran too fast and he lost sight of me. I ended up somewhere I didn't know. I found a bench and sat down to catch my breath.

"How do I get back." I wondered out loud. It has been about 20 minutes since I sat down thinking of where to go. I was already shivering from the cold. I cursed myself for not bringing a scarf with me.

"You just don't take a girl's first kiss like that and not mean anything." Tears dripped down on my dress.

"That was your first...??" A familiar voice said behind me.

I turned around to see Tokiya panting. It seems like he tried to find me. I stood up and got ready to dash but he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a warm hug.

"Let me go!" I tried to push him away but his grip tightened around me.

"Don't worry me like that again." He told me.

"Worry..." That word that I never wanted anyone to feel around me. "Why would you worry about me?!"

"Of course I did!" He practically scolded me. "Running off like that and went missing for about 20 minutes who wouldn't worry?!"

"It's your fault anyway." I mumbled.

"I didn't know that it was your first kiss okay? I'm sorry." His voice was gentle. "It was also my first kiss so we're even."

"Pfff...HAHAHAHAHA!" I kept on laughing and lauging.

"Wh-why are you laughing?!" He looked confused.

"Is my acting really that good?!" I wiped tears forming in my eyes.

"Acting?!" He looked angry.

"Hahahahaha! It is true that it was my first kiss but I wanted to play with you a bit."

"Play...with me?!" He looked soo mad.

"Hahahahaha! I have a reason."

"And what reason is that?"

"I needed to see who you really are so that I could complete your song." I grinned at him.

"Song??"

"Yep. I'm currently making your song as well as the others. It's a habit of mine." I said.

"Hahh." He shook his head. "The fact that you made me worry so much to find out that you were just playing with me makes me so irritated."

"Aww don't worry about it. I'll treat you something to eat." I started to walk but I realized I really was lost.

"Um...can you lead the way?" I said.