Extra Story

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LIKES AND COMMENTS YA'LL ARE AMAZINGG ❤ Here is the lil side story I promised everyone. Its a lil late but you all are savages when it comes to voting 😂 i really appreciate it though.

Go read my other story in my acc if you want. It's 'Maid to Queen' Diabolik lovers fan fic. Yui isn't the main char like what I did for the story here. Leave a comment and vote telling me u got sent there frm here. Cuz I'd love to see that. Enough chit chat 😂 Hope you all enjoy❤
_______________________________________

After the grand debut of the idol group STARISH their career has been going smoothly. It was their summer break and all the members went back to their respective families.

"Grandmother! We're backk!!" Nanami shouted as she entered the house with her.

"Ah! Melody! Nanami!" An elderly woman stood up from the table and went to hug both of them.

"I missed you grandma." She said.

"I missed both of you too. Now tell me stories about your life there!"

They talked and talked about her stuggles in school. The high and low of her life was now know by her grandmother.

"Oh! Did you knoww!!" She squeals.

"Know what?" Grandmother questioned.

"NANAMI HAS A BOYFRIEND!!"

"MELODY HAS ONE TOO!" Nanami shouted immidiately.

"I'm so proud of both of you!! When can I meet them? How old are they? Are they handsome? How did they ask you out? When did you meet?" Grandmothet suddenly asked tons of questions. "...Ah! I know! Why not bring them here? I want to meet them!"

"Eehh?!?" Both of the young girls said in unison.

"Oh! And also invite your group members STARISH was it? I love their voice."

"Eh? Ah! Ahhhh?!?" She hid her red face.

How would the guys react to asking them to come to her house. Especially Tokiya, he will have to go through a interview with her grandmother.

Nanami and Melody reluctantly called our boyfriends and for Melody, she also called STARISH. She first calls Otoya since he was the one easiest to talk to.

Ring...ringg~

"Hello?"

"Hi big bro." She greets.

"MELODYY!! I MISSED YOUU!" He shouts over the phone.

She pulled back the phone due to the loud voice of her brother. Scratch talking to him easily.

"Hey big bro. I missed ya too. So...uh hey..can you come to my house this saturday? Grandmother want to meet all of you."

"I would love too! I'll see you there!"

"Alright thanks big bro."

"No problem lil sis."

She ended the call.
☆☆☆☆☆
Alright 5 more to go...

Ring...ringg~

"Hello?"

"Hello Masato! It's Melody."

"Good morning Melody. Why did you call me?"

"Well...um. How do I say this? Soo my grandmother wants to meet all of you. Is that okay? This saturday?"

"I'm free that day. I would love to go."

"Thanks for the trouble Masato! See you soon."

"It's no hassle, Melody. Goodbye."