Sasha

"Huh?" I was still computing it. "HUHH?!"

"I'm amazed lady. Maybe next time we could be partners." He winked at me.

"Congratulations Melody!" Syo high fived me.

"Congrats~~~!" Natsuki did the usual bone crushing hug.

"You did great Melody." Otoya gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Good job." Tokiya smiled at me.

"You did great Melody." Masato put a hand on top of my head.

"Thank you everyone! And you also did great Masato!" I thanked all of them.

"Thank you too, Nanami." I gave her a squeeze.

We all said our goodbyes and they left the room. Nanami and I were left.
Now I wondered what Tokiya's score is. After hearing what the teachers told him I wondered.

I was to exhausted to think any further so I just passed out on to my bed.

The morning came and we did our usual routine. We took a bath, dressed and got our stuff. When we went to the cafeteria I saw an unexpected scene.

"Oi! Give back what you took!" Syo shouted to the girls at a near by the table.

"Huh? What do you mean?"
"Don't accuse us of stealing!" They argued.

"Don't play dumb!" Syo hit his fist on their table causing their plates to clatter. "I know you took it!"

"Well if we did have it, it's no longer here!" The seemed to be leader of the group shouted.

"You bastards!!" Syo was ready to punch the girls until Natsuki stopped him.

"Syo~let's go eat." He dragged Syo away.

"Syo..." I said silently.

"I wonder what happened." Nanami asked me.

"I wonder. I'll ask him later."

We ordered our food and went to the table.

"Good morning ladies." Ren blew a kiss to us. I pretended to fan it away with my hands.

"Morning Melody." Masato greeted.

"Good morning Angel and Fairyy~~~" Natsuki waved his hands.

"Morning Melody! Did you sleep well?" Otoya said.

"Good morning everyone and yes brother I slept well." I realized that Syo didn't greet me and instead he just stared at his food.

I whispered to Otoya. "Hey...what happened to Syo?"

"Ahh we don't know either. Though he was like that the whole time he got here." He whispered back.

"I see..." I decided to sit down beside Syo.

"Good morning Syo." I said.

He snapped and blinked a few times to see what was going on and saw me beside him. His cheeks flushed a bit.

"Y-YO! What's up?!" Syo said.

Everyone in the table looked at Syo and his cheeks grew redder.

"Wahh~~~! Syo looks like a tomato~~~" Natsuki stated.

Everyone in the table laughed and Syo glared at Natsuki.

"I said good morning Syo." I repeated.

"Ye-yeah morning." He grumbled to himself. He was obviously not in his energetic self. I wonder if this is the cause of those girls awhile ago.

"Syo. Psst." I whispered in his ear.