-35-

Your POV-

"Right, so what's the plan of action then?" Chris stated, his voice was slightly muffled because he was eating pancakes "let's just wait for it to blow over, it's not like they're going to start stalking us" I stood up, stared at Dan and pointed at him "don't jinx it!" Dan, Chris and PJ all looked at me with confused expressions but Phil just laughed.

"What? I'm superstitious" I sat back down and rested my head in my hands "your so bizarre" Dan giggled and PJ glared at him "this is no laughing matter!" Dan stopped laughing and I stopped smiling "that could actually happen, it's not safe for us to go outside anymore" I could tell that he was getting really stressed out about this.

"Don't worry PJ, I'm sure everything will be fine" Phil stood up, gave him a big hug and I felt my heart melt "we can't let this get in our way, you know what we should do?" Everyone looked at me questioningly and I smirked "we should celebrate!" My enthusiasm was not returned.

"Celebrate what?" Chris asked "you three starting get to date obviously!" They all looked at one another and Dan shrugged "meh, what could go wrong?" I'm glad Dan was backing me up on this "I guess so.." PJ scratched his neck "we could all go to a nice restaurant and have fun" I think it would be nice to have something to eat instead of Chinese or Indian takeaway.

"Ok then" I grinned and immediately thought of 10 different restaurants that we could go too "Y/N, can you go find a restaurant that we can eat at and we will sort out everything else?" I nodded and darted into my room, the atmosphere in that room was so depressing.

Pjs POV-

"Y/N is being so naive" I stated, it was mean but true "you can't blame her, she doesn't know what our fans are capable of" Dan looked over his shoulder, checking to see if Y/N was listening to our conversation "oh come on you two, at least she's trying to make the best out of a bad situation, unlike you two" Chris argued "fine, but if something goes wrong don't say I didn't warn you".

Your POV-

"-if something goes wrong don't say I didn't warn you" that little shit. He has the audacity to call me naive, at least I'm not being miserable like him.

I was not determined to make this dinner perfect, just to prove PJ wrong. I immediately grabbed my laptop from my bedside table and started to search for restaurants nearby.

There were a lot of good options but one restaurant in particular caught my eye 'elk in the woods' it was nice and casual so I called up and made a booking for a table of 5. We're going to have so much fun and I will prove PJ wrong.

Fuck it, I'll do 5 updates in one day, you're lucky I'm feeling generous😂