-4-

It was about 12pm, I couldn't really get to sleep so I had decided to climb out onto the scaffolding and watch the moon, I kept thinking about what I'm going to do with my life, everyone else around me seems to know what they're doing but I just feel so lost. "Y/N?" I whipped my head around and saw Chris who had his head out the window, watching me "oh hi Chris, did I wake you up?" He opened up the window a bit more and climbed out onto the scaffolding and sat next to me "no, I was on my phone but I left my charger in the living room so when I went to get it I noticed you weren't in bed" I nodded and looked back up at the moon, it wasn't full quite yet, it was still in its first quarter. We both sat in silence for a little while before Chris spoke "so why are you up this late?" I shrugged and sniffed my nose "I'm just thinking about what I'm going to do with my life" he moved his hair out of his eyes "don't worry about it, everything will turn out how it's supposed to" I brought my knees up to my chest and rested my head on them "I hope you're right" he smiled and then stood up "I'm going to get back to bed, see you tomorrow" I waved him goodbye and he slipped back into my bedroom and I heard him walk into the hall and the slam of his door. Then when it was quiet again, I went back to looking at the sky.

"Good morning!" I stumbled into the kitchen where PJ was making breakfast "morning pj" he smiled at me and flipped a pancake "hell yeah, pancakes are my favourite" I sat down on one of the stools at the breakfast bar and watched pj slide the pancakes from the pan and onto a plate. "Good morning Chris"I looked behind me and saw Chris who had a major case of bed head "good morrow" he sat down on the sofa and turned on the tv "what's for breakfast?" Pj grabbed a plate of pancakes and walked in front of Chris, blocking the view of the tv "pancakes!" Chris snatched the plate from Pj's hand and started to eat them with his hands "really Chris? You eat like an animal" Chris shrugged and kept eating.

"Ughh, having a girlfriend is so stressful!" Dan walked into the kitchen, tapping away on his phone "what's happened now" pj groaned and handed me a plate of pancakes and a knife and fork. "Basically, I told Mia that we had a new roommate and she was fine with it until I told her it was a girl" I tried not to laugh, like I would try to steal anyone's boyfriend "now she's insisting on coming round" that made me stop sniggering, I didn't want to start any arguments or confrontations, I just want to live with my cousin "well, is she?" Dan nodded slowly. Pj was about to say something but was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hello! Is anyone in?" We all looked at Dan who had an annoyed look on his face "do something" pj whispered to him, he took a deep breath and went to answer the front door. I took a quick look at what I was wearing, I was wearing my adventure time t-shirt and grey sweatpants, good enough.

Dan walked back into the kitchen but behind him was a girl who had long brown hair and was wearing quite a bit of makeup "Mia this is Y/N, Y/N this is Mia" I smiled and waved at her "hi Mia! It's nice to meet you!" She smiled back but it was a half-hearted smile which made me feel a little uncomfortable and annoyed "hi, so Dan, I have made dinner reservations for tonight!" I found it funny how rude some people could be to people they have only said one word too.

"Oh, great" she looked insulted by how unenthusiastic Dan was "it's for 9pm, sharp, so please be on time!" He nodded and Mia pecked him on the cheek "byee!" She sashayed out the room and left.

"Well isn't she just lovely?" I giggled, she was like a character out of mean girls "she's nice one you get to know her" yeah, sure she is. "Your loss Dan, I'm ordering take out" Dan groaned and pj smirked triumphantly "can you order something for me?" Pj nodded and I focused my attention back onto my pancakes.

Quick question, where are all of you guys from? It'd be really interesting to know and then I can update when it would be most convenient for you! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that chapter! Remember to vote, comment and add this story to your reading list! I will be uploading a new chapter soon!