-28-

Your POV-

I was sat at my desk writing video ideas, which was harder than I thought it would be, when PJ knocked on my door "hey Y/N, can I talk to you quickly?" I span around on my chair and faced PJ who was standing sheepishly by the door "sure! What's up?" I was kind of suspicious, he seemed to be embarrassed about something, but what?

"Well, to cut a long story short, I'm.." he sat on the edge of my bed and looked down at his feet nervously "I'm pretty sure, actually I'm 100% sure, I'm gay" to be honest that wasn't a shocker to me "I knew it" I mumbled.

"What do you mean you knew it?" I giggled at his confusion "whenever we walked down the street to school all of the girls would try to flirt with you but you weren't interested at all" I explained "but when you were talking to one of the popular boys in school I could always notice you blushing, stuttering occasionally and I'm pretty sure I saw you drool".

He looked so offended, but also a tiny bit relived "I also kind of maybe have a crush on Phil.." oh shit, I knew it wouldn't have gone this smoothly. "Ah, well you see PJ, theres just one teeny tiny problem" he raised his eyebrow at me "what kind of a problem?" I don't know weather I should tell him or not, I never actually promised Phil and Chris I would tell, but I should still appreciate their privacy.

"I don't know if I should tell you" he looked concerned rather than confused "tell me Y/N" he was kind of scaring me with how serious he was being so I decided to just tell him "Phil and Chris are dating? I don't know but I caught them kissing in Phil's room, I'm sorry PJ".

He looked crushed, I felt like I did the wrong thing, he's probably going to confront Phil about this now. "PJ? Are you ok?" He obviously wasn't, he was limp, like his consciousness had left his body.

"PJ, don't you dare go a-wall on me" he suddenly snapped awake and without saying a word, stood up, ignored me and walked out the door. "Pj, PJ where the hell are you going?" I followed him into the hall and just stood and watched him knock on Phil's door.

"Hey PJ, are you ok? You look a bit frazzled-" without warning PJ kissed Phil passionately on the lips and I was gobsmacked. How did he have the guts to do that?

"I had to do that at least once" PJ looked Phil in the eyes before walking out the front door, I looked at Phil and he looked just as confused as I was. "What just happened?" Phil asked me "pjs gay, and he has a crush on you". Thought this situation was very confusing and awkward I was getting a massive adrenaline rush out of it.

I suddenly realised that PJ had left the flat, where was he going, I don't have any idea of where he could be going. "Do you have any idea where he is going?" I asked Phil, this conversation was so bizarre "I have no idea, unless.." his jaw dropped and he looked terrified "DAN! CHRIS! PJS GONE BACK" immediately Chris ran into the hall and so did Dan "you're fucking joking me right? Is this a prank?" I span my head around and saw dan, his eyebrows were furrowed and he was frowning.

"I wish I was, we have to get him back" what the hell were they going on about, where had PJ gone and why were they all freak if out over it? "Y/N this is going to be very annoying for you but you have to stay here" Dan grabbed his coat from the coat rack and so did Phil and Chris "why?" I was getting genuinely concerned, not just about PJ but the affect it was having on the boys.

"Please Y/N, I don't want to have to argue with you" Dan held my shoulders and looked into my eyes before kissing me "I promise we'll be back soon" before I could protest they all stampeded through the front door and locked it behind them. I wanted to go after them but that wouldn't help anyone right now so I just stayed home and waited for them all to return.

THEY WORE MATCHING JACKETS TO THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS IM DEAD
ALSO A GIF OF DAN IS ON MTVS SNAPCHAT STORY AAHH