-12-

Dans POV-

I was stunned, I never knew PJ had the capability to do something like that. "I'm so sorry Dan, I have no idea what's gotten into PJ lately" she sat crossed legged on the bed with her arms in her lap and she was hunched over, she looked defeated.

"Pjs just protective of you" I reassured her, I don't want her to think it's her fault pjs acting the way he is "you two are so close, of course he wouldn't want anyone to date you" being a brother myself I understand what PJ must be feeling like.

"Now, where were we?" I grinned, she looked up at me and grinned as well. She pressed her lips onto mine and I immediately felt a warm feeling spread through my body, I kissed back and before we knew it, we were having a semi-heated make out session.

After a few minutes I pulled away and we both started to catch our breath, we were so caught up in the moment we had forgotten to breathe "ugh, I just remembered, I have to find something to wear to the convention".

Y/N started to tap her chin and then she gasped "I know! I can dress you up! I've got a flower crown and I we can buy you a pastel outfit" nope. Pastel flower prince is not exactly my style "nooo" I groaned "yesss" she copied my tone and giggled.

"How about this, I run a poll on Twitter, one for pastel and the other punk" I explained to her "and whichever one gets the most votes, wins" her grin grew bigger and she chuckled "ok, whatever you say" I held out my hand, gesturing for her to shake it, she shook it and we both stared each other in the eyes.

Your POV-

I'm so going to win.

I don't think Dan quite understands how much his fan base loves the whole 'pastel prince' theme. "I'll start it right now" he pulled his phone out of his pocket and dangled it in front of me before dropping it and catching it again.

"I'm so going to win" as he typed in his passcode he raised his eyebrows "and what makes you so sure about that?" I smirked and watched him type his tweet "trust me, I will".

He posted his tweet and continuously refreshed his feed for a few minutes "79% want pastel" haha! I was right! "I bloody knew it" he chuckled and kept refreshing "well fair enough, I guess we have a shopping trip to go on" I was so excited, I couldn't wait to see him in a pink jumper.

Chris's POV-

"Chris! Get in here!" Y/N yelled, I removed my headphones and jumped out of bed, I sauntered into her room and peered around the door "I'm dressing Dan in a pastel flower price outfit for the upcoming YouTube convention" I looked over at Dan who looked dead inside and just burst out laughing.

"You.. a.. pastel?" I could barely breath I was laughing so hard. Dan glared at me and Y/N was stifling a laugh "well thanks for the support" I could barely hear Dan over my laughter "I'm sure you'll look great Dan" my laughter ebbed away once I saw how they were looking at each other, I guess PJ wasn't lying then.

"So are you two an item?" They both looked at each other before nodding "cool" I didn't understand why PJ was flipping out so much, I know that they are both really close but it's not like Dan is famous for being a fuckboy, hopefully he gets his act together soon.

Woohoo! 300 reads!!🎉🎉 thank you guys! I'm still working on the face reveal, it's hard taking a decent selfie, I hope you guys don't mind!