Chapter 12

Meanwhile, back on Kinkow, Brady was spending some quality time with Boomer and Boz. They were in Boomer and Brady's bedroom. Boomer and Brady sat on their beds while Boz chose to sit on the floor.

"So, Boz," Brady started. "Tell me about yourself."

"Well, I was adopted by the King and Queen of Mindu and was actually King when our island sank."

"Your island sank?"

"Yeah, that was kind of my fault, but I'd rather not talk about it."

"That's okay. So what else?"

"Well before the King and Queen adopted me, I was raised by apes."

"Oh, like Tarzan?"

"Who?"

"It's a Disney movie about a guy who was raised by gorillas," Boomer explained.

"Yeah, but before that it was a book. It was written in 1912," Brady said. "And I definitely liked the movie better."

"How do you know that? You don't read," Boomer said.

"Lilly had me read it for one of our lessons. Definitely not one of my favorite books. Anyways," he said looking back at Boz. "That explains why you can sleep in a tree and why you pick up things with your feet."

"Yeah, but I do have another question. What's Disney?"

"Oh it's a company that makes movies, shows, toys, and other stuff. They even have their own amusement parks."

"Cool, I want to go."

"I don't see why not," Boomer said.

"I guess we could go after Mikayla gets back from her vacation. That way her and Mason can take care of things while we're gone. We'll probably have to take some guards with us. There's no way Mason would let us go alone."

"Fine," Boomer said. "We'll bring Muhuma, but he can't go in his guard gear. We want to fit in."

"We're eighteen year olds going to Disneyworld without any little kids. I don't think we'll exactly fit in," Brady said.

"Whatever, it'll still be awesome," said Boz.

Just then Lanny popped his head in. "You should go right now. I'll tell Mason. And while you're gone, I can take care of things."

"Hey, thanks Lanny," Boomer said.

"I don't know Lanny. I'd rather wait until Mikayla gets back. Besides while I was gone, I realized that our citizens don't really like you," Brady said.

"Wow, you really have gotten smarter. Oh well, it was worth a try. If you change your mind I'll be in Lanada."

"Lanada?"

"Oh, yeah. Me and Boomer gave him some land so he could be a king too."

"Oh, that was nice of you guys, but it's 'Boomer and I.'"

"What?"

"It's- never mind."

They went back to discussing Disneyworld. Telling Boz about what rides and attractions they had.