Chapter 4

Mikayla eyed Lilly walking hand in hand with Brady. She watched as they left the castle and headed to the beach. As soon as they were out of sight she headed for Lilly's tent that was temporarily set up in the throne room, until the new bedrooms were finished. Brady was currently sleeping in Boz's bed upon Boz's insistence, while Boz slept in a nearby tree.

Mikayla sifted through Lilly's few belongings. She only had two suitcases, both neatly packed, and her pillow and blanket spread across the floor. She went through the first suitcase, careful to keep everything neat, but only found clothes. In the second suitcase she found mostly books and hygiene supplies like her toothbrush. She was about to give up when she noticed a piece of paper sticking out of a book. She pulled it out, careful not to rip it. It was labeled "Plans for Brady". Listed below were several fighting moves, mostly chokes, like the Anaconda Choke. Mikayla couldn't believe it! It was worse than she thought. Lilly wasn't just some money grubbing peasant. She was going to kill Brady! She noticed a rip in the bottom right corner. All that was left was the word "payment". Even worse, she was an assassin! She had to get some guards and save King Brady.