Chapter 2

Brady put his arm around Lilly. "So what have I missed since I've been gone."

"Well..." started Mason.

Just then Boz walked in.

"Hey, bro have you seen my banana cream pie?" he asked Boomer.

"Who's this?" Brady asked.

"Our brother," Boomer said tentatively.

"Our what?" said Brady shocked.

"Oh, you're Brady?" asked Boz. "It's so nice to finally meet you bro," he said trying to give Brady a hug.

"Whoa, there buddy. We just met."

"Sorry, bro."

"It's okay. So," he said turning to Mason. "Does someone want to explain to me what's going on to me?"

"Well, uh, you see it's like this your majesty. When the three of you were babies there was a great storm. And Boz was lost at sea during the storm. No one thought we'd ever see him again."

"And you couldn't have told us about him sooner?"

"Well as I said your Majesty, we didn't think we'd see him again. We all thought the worst. It didn't seem necessary to tell you and upset you over a brother you couldn't even remember."

"Well it was. I have another brother Mason! That's something I would have liked to know." He sighed. "Look I'm sorry. I'm just not sure how to feel about this. I need some time to think," he said turning away. Lilly followed after him.

Mason looked hurt. "You okay Daddy," Mikayla asked.

"Yeah, I'm just not used to seeing King Brady so angry."

"Me neither," said Boomer, "but to be fair it is a pretty big secret to keep from someone. I was mad at you too at first."

"You were?"

"Of course. Didn't you just hear me say it's a big secret to keep from someone? Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go talk to my brother," he said and ran after Brady and Lilly.

"You know, I should probably go to," said Boz. "They are my brothers."

"Yeah, and I still don't trust his new girlfriend," said Mikayla. "I mean, it's King Brady were talking about. I doubt he's changed enough for a pretty girl like that to like him," she said laughing a little uncomfortably. "Bye," she said leaving Mason alone with the two other guards.