Stolen Hearts, Stolen Money, And The Bitch Who's Stealing It

Start from the beginning

Roc: Lexi! I said I'm sorry!

I rolled my eyes, even though he couldn't see me.

I heard Roc sigh.

Roc: Could.. could we just talk? Maybe later or something..? Hopefully not through a door..

Me: Not later. I have a date.

Roc: With who?

Me: Why do you care? You wanna stick him in jail, too?

Roc: Lexi!

Me: Just get lost.

Roc: I can't.

Me: And why is that?

Roc: I need to brush me teeth.

I swung the door open,

Me: Enjoy, bastard.

Roc looked relieved, but then the sad look came back. I pushed past him and hopped down the steps, feeling his gaze on me.

"Screw him." I thought, as I sat down for breakfast, and ran back up to my room, to get ready for a date with Spencer.

I quickly gulped down my sushi (yes, sushi for breakfast), and ran to my room.

I put on some shorts and a tank, matched it with some cute sandals, put my hair up into a ponytail, and headed out, making sure I had my purse, and lipgloss.

I walked over to the door, and turned the doorknob, and suddenly, Roc stepped in front of me.

Me: What the--

Roc: Lexi, I know you're going to see Spencer, and please listen to me, he's a terrible guy.

Me: How would you know? The only terrible guy here is you. Just stay the fuck away from my love life, Roc.

I pushed past him, and began to walk away, when a thought came into my mind, and I stopped, and turned to look at Roc.

Me: And didn't you have a girlfriend?

Roc stood there, kicking small pebbles for a while, with his hands in his pockets.

Me: Exactly what I thought. Word of advice: girls don't like it when their boyfriends cheat.

I made my way to the park, where I was supposed to meet Spencer.

"And to think I was in love with Roc a few weeks ago. That's the last time I let a celebrity crush turn into a celebrity love..."  That though kept going through my mind.

I finally reached the park, where I was welcomed with one of the best dates ever, with an amazing guy.

Spencer and I were swinging on the swings where we had out last fight. I tried to ignore the fact that it was haunting me, and focus on Spencer.

Spencer: So, I saw the tabloids with the pictures of you and poof-boy.

Me: Wha..? Oh, Roc? Yeah, that was.. stupid. I don't know..

I hopped onto Spencer's lap.

Spencer: Is it true?

Me: What?

Spencer: That you guys are together?

Me: Oh, hell no. I was just helping him after the idiot got himself cut at Aco sa.

Spencer: Oh okay, good. Now, I can do this..

Spencer leaned in and kissed me, soft and passionatly.