----------

Tonight was the first night  in 2 months everyone was free from their new jobs to have a pack night. Scott, Isaac, and Liam got a job on campus because it was just more convenient. Liam got a job at Starbucks, Scott and Isaac got a job at the cafeteria. Danny could get around more effortlessly since Deaton had made him a prosthetic leg, so Ethan and Him began going to nursing school. Lydia, Kira, and Allison started going to college to become teachers. Malia, Boyd, Erica, and Aiden got a job at the State Park.

Derek made sure before getting a job that Stiles and Jade would never be alone, he got Brett to watch the house if everyone was busy. Derek began training to be a cop, it was always his childhood dream to become a cop and eventually Sheriff. "You could be the only one good enough for the job other than my father," Stiles told Derek when he told him his plan.

8:39 PM

"How was everyone's day?" Stiles asked once all of the Pups and Derek got home, he couldn't understand everyone because they all talked excitedly over each other. They all hugged Stiles and it soon became a puppy pile "I missed you, mom!" Isaac made sure he was the closest to him, the rest of the pups agreed. "I missed you guys too," Stiles chuckled ruffling Isaac and Scotts hair.

"Well, would you guys like to puppy pile in Derek's and my room, or would you like to make tents?" Stiles asked and the pups scrambled up grabbing the Blankets from the hallway closet, and the chairs from the kitchen. "I guess that means tents..." Derek chuckled and kissed his mate, newly husband. "How was work?" Stiles asked him and Derek mumbled making it hard to understand, like when he asked the pups earlier, Stiles laughed kissed him back.

This time, they made a huge tent, using the chair to make obstacles and different rooms. They used fishing line and some strings to hang the blankets from the ceiling and walls. When they were done the brought a tv inside and put in a DVD of Looney Tunes. "Guys... we would like to announce something," Jackson smiled taking Liam's hand in his, everyone paid their full attention to them. "I asked Liam to marry me a couple days ago and he said yes," Jackson smiled and kissed Liam, everyone cooed and screamed in excitement. "Can I plan the wedding?" Stiles, Lydia, Allison, and Kira scream in excitement, "Sure," Liam laughed.

"I'll use the book I got for Isaac and Scott's wedding!" Lydia said getting up to run up to her room, Scott and Isaac freaked out "But we aren't dating..." they said blushing. The pups teased them for the reason they don't realize they both are mates yet. "Ok...Ok that's enough pups," Derek said wanting to watch Looney Tunes.

3 hours later

Everyone is asleep except for Scott and Isaac, they look at each other and have the same idea. They slowly get out of the puppy pile and the tent without waking up anyone, and they snuck out of the house to go to the garden. They sat on the bench to talk, the night sky was really pretty. The light from the moon and stars glistened against Isaac's pale skin, Scott thought of how beautiful Isaac was. "I-I think I like you..." Scott said nervously, "I think I like you to..." Isaac smiled.

"Derek told us that bitten werewolves have a harder time than born werewolves finding their mates... Do you think maybe we're mates?" Scott asked, "Maybe..." Isaac bit his lips because he was thinking the same thing. "Guys..." Lydia whispered waving the rest of the pups to watch the boys. They leaned in toward each other and kiss each and a spark within them shot down their spines, both of their werewolf eyes glow. They both chuckled and start kissing again, they knew they were mates after that.  "I'll start planning the wedding," Lydia said excited, Scott and Isaac look at the window. Everyone ducked so they wouldn't see that they were spying on them, "Come on... Let's go inside so they can get back to sleep," Scott chuckled

This was the last chapter to Keeping Up With the Hale Pack, I am planning on making another Pack Mom story similar to this. Pick from these and I will try to incorporate it in the new story.

Scisaac or Sciam (updated to correct Stisaac and Stiam😂😂

Jisaac or Jiam

LydiaXKira or LydiaXAllison

MaliaXKira or MaliaXLydia

More fluff or more smut

TV villains like Peter and The Dread Doctor, etc or original villains. If so then what should they be?

Would you like the format to be more third person (like this) or POV

Please vote, comment, follow me, check my other stories out, add this story to a reading list, and be sure to leave feed back to what you think I should include in my next pack mom story. I will update when I post the new pack mom story.

P.S. It's not a pack mom story but I'd like for you guys to check out my other new stories "Exposed" and "Saving Stiles". Also check out the vacation pack mom story I have called "Paw-cation"... thank you guys again for reading this story! I hope you enjoyed it