*

"Baby how you feel" I said as I annoyed Kavon.

He smirked "I feel like I am not here.. well my leg does"

"I swear, you better not scare me like this again" We are both laughing but I am serious. That night I said "Be safe". When I say that I mean that from the bottom of my heart. He could have got shot worse, he could be dead right now.

"I won't but give me my baby.. I know she missed daddy" I handed her to him and he laid in the bed with her on his chest.

"Babe I missed you!" I exclaimed as watched how he interacted with Princess. We stayed at the hospital for at least three more hours. The doctor had Kavon to walk around to see if he was able to walk on his own and balance himself. He could but not for long.

"Baby what's taking you so long, just pick out a physical therapist" Kavon said after drinking the water.

I screw faced him "Um, I am looking for a male name!"

"Oh hell no, baby I am not gay..." He said as he mugged me.

"I don't want no girl, feeling all up on your leg" I replied as I looked for an older women. I found one and then circled it. Mrs. Francesca Marts forty eight and she married, that is what I am talking about.

Kavon

"You can't be serious, you got shot two days ago and you going back out" Eva said as she rolled her eyes.

I exhaled "Babe, I am going out to the club, since I am the owner I have to make an appearance" I told her.

After I kissed Mackenzie and Eva and told them both I love them, I was headed to downtown Miami. Since this is my club and I haven't been back since my birthday some of the employees insisted that I made I visit. As I got finished getting my car valet parked I entered the scene. I can't lie it was hyped in here but I am not going to be long. I went up to V.I.P. and dapped up my nigga Tru. There females everywhere, but I wasn't interested at all. Everything I need is right back at home.

"Nigga, you can walk?" Tru joked.

"Fuck up, I been could walk" I flopped down on the all black couch because my leg started to ache.

"How Eva and baby girl?" Tru asked.

"They good.. they prolly sleep now" I grabbed a drink off the tray.

"King?" A familiar voice spoke. I turned around and stood Star.

"Wha?" I snapped back after taking a sip of the drink. She smirked then sat down next to me. We began to conversed and we both began to drink numerous amounts of drink. I haven't felt this good since my birthday and that was back in January.

I tried to stand up but quickly sat down. My balance was a bit off. "Aye, St-star whats the time?"

"One forty two" She laughed.

"Aye I have to go" I got up and began walking down the steps to the rest of the club. As I tripped coming from the last step I laughed, for no apparent reason.

*

"Ughh" I screamed out as the cold water hit me. As I opened my eyes I was blinded by the bright sun. Eva stood looking at me with her arms crossed under her chest.

I sat up and realized we were in the backyard on the patio. I also noticed I had on boxers and socks, I cussed under my breath as I tried to re-gain my thoughts on how I will explain this to Eva.

"How was the club last night?" She asked as her foot tapped up and down.

"I feel like shit" I replied avoiding the question.

She rolled her eyes and turned around "Well get your self together the physical therapy lady we'll be here in twenty minutes" She slammed the door shut and I got myself up.

"Wait.. what happened last night" I said as I rushed inside the house.

"Well you came in at two, you parked your car in the grass.. and don't get me started on how you were about to strip in the yard" She said on the verge of tears. She busted out laughing as I mugged her.

"How I get on the back patio?"

She shrugged then laughed. My mind went back to last night and the last thing I remember is Star offering those drinks. After getting myself cleaned up and together I went into the living room where Princess was in her baby swing sleep.

"Want some breakfast, my magic city stripper" She grinned. I nodded my head and got up then went into the kitchen and sat at the island. Eva put a place of eggs, bacon, grits, and french toast infront of me with orange juice on the side. I smiled and said thank you then dug in.

"That lady here I'll open the gate.." Eva said then walked out then kitchen to the front. After my breakfast I put my dishes in the sink then went to the front.

"Hello I am Francesca, and who will be getting serviced?"

I raised my hand and smiled "Me.." Her eyes widened and Eva followed her to the backyard where she could set up everything.

"You are a very muscular man" She said as I laid on the table. I looked up and Eva was looking at us from the patio. I cheesed and she rolled her eyes.

"Bend up leg up and down for me" She said as she held my thigh. I did so and it hurt with every move. The pain went away after I did it continuously.

I currently have some of my workers trying to find out who shot Riley and I. It had to be some crazy niggas. I don't think they were aiming to kill, they were aiming to have us in the hospital long enough to get what they want. After my therapy session, I was just relaxing with Mackenzie on my chest when I got a phone call on my work phone.

"Talk"

"Boss we have some leads to who those shooters work for.."

"Aight.. go"

"Two of Santiago's men, that's where I leads go too and we track two finger prints and it showed to men of Santiago's workers"

"Pause, his workers are suppose to be my workers.. the fuck" I snapped a bit forgetting Mackenzie was sleep. I ended the call.

If Santiago fucked me over I swear that is his ass. So the nigga that gave me his empire is out to get me. Mackenzie began to cry and I grabbed her pacifier off the coffee table and put it in her mouth. She hushed real quick and I was satisfied. I see right now that nobody better not wake her up out of her sleep or she will fuss, kind of like Eva. Mackenzie's eyes slowly opened and I kissed her forehead.

"Where you going?" I asked as Eva came down the steps with a tank top and booty shorts.

"No where!" She replied then sat down while grabbing the remote.

"Oh yeah, I found out about you paying the phone bill, I put the money bank in your account.." I said simply.

"Noo, I wanted to pay it!" She wined.

"Baby, just sit back and let me take care of things.." I replied.

She exhaled "alright"

The tv was on LMN and we began to watch a movie. Days like this I loved because I get to spend time with my girls.

"K?"

"What's up?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

-

You guys are the best 100k READS this can't be lol thank you guys so muchhhhhh, I just had to update lol lol hope you enjoyed it :* , excuse any mistakessss.